Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? (2094 Views)

Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs / You Wont Believe These(hollywood) Celebrities Are From Nigeria / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Yinkwamo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
The Rock.

Here's a fun story to start your week off... I'm driving to set in my pick up truck - music blasting - I'm singing away like I'm having a one man party in my truck - then I hear a loud BANG. What the hell..? Look in my rear view and see I sideswiped another pick up that was parked in the street and destroyed the side mirror. First thing I thought was, "Aw shit.. someone's not gonna be happy..". I flipped a U-turn and drove back to scene. Just as I got out of my truck a guy was walking across the street to his truck. I said "Sir, is this your truck?". He stopped and stared at me for a good 5 seconds, looked around his neighborhood, looked back at me and "Yes it is. Why?". I said "Well, sorry to tell ya I sideswiped it and knocked the hell outta your mirror and may have done even more damage. You give me your info and I'll leave you mine and I'll take care of everything". He stared at me again, cocked his head sideways and said.."Uhhh.. Are you The Rock?". I said "Yup". He broke out into a huge smile and said "Wow, this is gonna be an awesome story!". I started belly laughing at that, then he started laughing and before you know it we're both standing in the middle of the street pointing to his mirror and laughing like two ol' crazy buddies. I checked back in with him a few days later and he refused to accept any money and said he fixed the damage himself. Want to thank Mr. Audie Bridges of Wakefield, Mass. for being so cool about the whole thing. Life is funny cause you never know who you're gonna run into... and sure as hell never know who's truck you're gonna sideswipe while driving to work.

Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Miraclestar: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Woow.. Cool..
Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Rosemary216(f): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
a lot of dem can do it!!
Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Wizzz: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
a lot of dem can do it!!
Shuuuuu!! undecided Abi charly boy don comot ur side mirror before??

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by sinaj(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dwayne Johnson smiley

agat xo much respect for him cool

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Rosemary216(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wizzz:

lolxxxxxxxxx..... abeg ooo...i go jst tnk God say na only d side mirror him comot!
Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by nairalife2013(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wizzz:

u must be some stupid funny dude to hav around! grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by ayobase(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
A one-in-a-million guy I respect so much!
Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by eightsin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
The damage wasn't much but it was humble of him nonetheless
Re: How Many Nigerian Celebrities Are This Humble? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
I was there when it happened. My house is opposite the shot guys residence. The guy just finished watching Furious 7 and had an encounter with one of the character.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] This Is What Happens When Two Rap Kings Come Together / Jude Okoye Blocked Me On Instagram / Maheeda Loses It, Posts Full N**e Video Of Herself On Instagram – WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.