Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) (5197 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by ebosie11(f): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
According to singer Timi Dakolo,Kukere master Iyanya is curremtly having his traditional wedding in Calabar.

However,I think it is a video shoot because it is practically impossible for a man of Iyanya's repute to have a traditional wedding in Nigeria without the media and his fans know.

Congrats to him if it is true.You can spot Banky W,Ubi Franklin and others in the photos below..

1 Share

Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by ELTON123(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am sure he will remove his cloths to show his dirty packs undecided

who cares cool

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by temitemi1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
So I heard from Timi on twitter ooooo... Congratutions to him!
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by klem93(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
they will soon start insulting bloggers now.... see your statement and you still put it as Iyanya having his traditional wedding today.... wedding kor, weeding no
ebosie11:
According to singer Timi Dakolo,Kukere master Iyanya is curremtly having his traditional wedding in Calabar.
However,I think it is a video shoot because it is practically impossible for a man of Iyanya's repute to have a traditional wedding in Nigeria without the media and his fans know.
Congrats to him if it is true.You can spot Banky W,Ubi Franklin and others in the photos below..
Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/iyanya-allegedly-had-his-traditional.html
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Sandydayz(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
ELTON123:

who cares cool
Hahaha
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by ebosie11(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
klem93:
they will soon start insulting bloggers now.... see your statement and you still put it as Iyanya having his traditional wedding today.... wedding kor, weeding no
I said 'allegedly'.I am not a fool to use allegedly
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by fatdon2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fine boy looking sexy
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by impeccablemee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Where's the bride or na Gay wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Beesluv: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
congrats
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Lildrizzle(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mek I park 4 here. Land Not for sale beware of any gwari man around
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by kristen12(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
"Our" dressing makes sooo much sense.
Anyway, if its true then congrats to him.
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
fatdon2:
Fine boy looking sexy
Yes oo
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Olypeppy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm...looks so real.
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by code9(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stupid bloggers. Peddling lies since 1742 AD
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Abigail09(f): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just hope that d song and d video will make sense with all dis karamo. Love d costume anyway
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Larrey(f): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na musical video clip joor undecided
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's the Efik's traditional wear and this is their ekpo.

As a matter of fact I don't know wht Iyaiya is up to, it must be a musical video in that he won't fail to invite palm street to such event.

Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by uchebest2006(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
THE WIFE NKO/ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by p2t2r(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
ELTON123:

who cares cool
Na jealousy go k!ll you.. if packs easy go get am na...Ode!!!
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by ELTON123(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2015
p2t2r:
Na jealousy go k!ll you.. if packs easy go get am na...Ode!!!
na hunger de worry u abeg go chop
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by singlefade25(f): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
i love the outfit.
Re: Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
singlefade25:
i love the outfit.

i swear! Now imagine our head of state in this outfit in say.....the united nations annual general meeting or i don't know G20 summit.....

EPIC!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) / Google Billionaire Seen Riding The Subway / Davido & His Baby Mama Gush About Their New Born Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.