Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

2015 University Ranking-based On Research . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . (1650 Views)

NUC University Ranking 2017 (what Nos Is Your Uni At?) / 2016 NUC Latest University Ranking As UI Listed As Number 1 / NUC Dissociates Self From Alleged Nigerian University Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Miracleojo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
http://ranking.journalsconsortium.org/

Nigerian universities in the top include.

1. UI
2. UNN
3.ABU
4.UNILAG
5.OAU
6.UNIBEN .

Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Beesluv: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lie lie, where is unibuja
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Miracleojo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Beesluv:
Lie lie, where is unibuja

don't be lazy. take your time to check the link up there and you would find that uniabuja is on the list.(That's Why I posted a source )
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by JimmyNeutron01(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Miracleojo:
http://ranking.journalsconsortium.org/

Nigerian universities in the top include.

1. UI
2. UNN
3.ABU
4.UNILAG
5.OAU
6.UNIBEN .

You are confused. #didyoueverwriteunilag'sputme? Guess so. #GreatestAkokaites

Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Beesluv: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Miracleojo:

don't be lazy. take your time to check the link up there and you would find that uniabuja is on the list.(That's Why I posted a source )

It's should among the first 5 na
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Miracleojo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Beesluv:
Tell the vc of uniabuja.

1 Like

Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Miracleojo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Beesluv:
Tell the vc of uniabuja.
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by ibadanfinest(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
JimmyNeutron01:

You are confused. #didyoueverwriteunilag'sputme? Guess so. #GreatestAkokaites
You are the one who doesn't understand what research is. In addition unilag put me is one of the cheapest. Even if its based on quality of putme entrance exam, it won't be in the top 30.

1 Like

Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by JimmyNeutron01(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
ibadanfinest:

You are the one who doesn't understand what research is. In addition unilag put me is one of the cheapest. Even if its based on quality of putme entrance exam, it won't be in the top 30.

Clearly u are from IBADAN! No doubt [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by ibadanfinest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
JimmyNeutron01:

Clearly u are from IBADAN! No doubt [color=#990000][/color]
How is that relevant, where r u from? wait, what relationship does quality of research has to do with that of putme. Abeg stop embarrassing akokites jare.
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by nawttiedivie(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm transferring from kwara state university.. the money keeps increasing every year unlike other schools.. I payed close to 300k for my first year and I believe its way too much.. my parents are scared,I'm scared.. who knows how much it'll be next year.. I want to transfer to another school but I heard about the interuniversity transfer quite late.. pls any idea of universities that accepts interuniversity transfer without much competition? cause when I went to school (kwasu) I was told once I'm given a transcript,they'll issue me a letter of termination that I'm no longer a student of that institution.. what if the uni I'm transferring to doesn't accept me? pls I need help before its too late.. pls I beg this site in the name of God.. I'm very worried and so are my parents..
NB:pls suggest lesser schools and probably how I can go about it
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Karleb(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
nawttiedivie:
I'm transferring from kwara state university.. the money keeps increasing every year unlike other schools.. I payed close to 300k for my first year and I believe its way too much.. my parents are scared,I'm scared.. who knows how much it'll be next year.. I want to transfer to another school but I heard about the interuniversity transfer quite late.. pls any idea of universities that accepts interuniversity transfer without much competition? cause when I went to school (kwasu) I was told once I'm given a transcript,they'll issue me a letter of termination that I'm no longer a student of that institution.. what if the uni I'm transferring to doesn't accept me? pls I need help before its too late.. pls I beg this site in the name of God.. I'm very worried and so are my parents..
NB:pls suggest lesser schools and probably how I can go about it

I know of Unilorin which will cost you 70k, UNN, FUTA which costs 5k,AAUA.

You can use Google to get the info into details or better still visit the schools' website but no University will admit you to 300l or above and you have to be ready to continue with your course.

Of course your admission will be forfeited in your school turned ex, so it's left to you. Do you want to take the risk or you want to continue with the exorbitant tuition fee?
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by nawttiedivie(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Karleb:

I know of Unilorin which will cost you 70k, UNN, FUTA which costs 5k,AAUA.
You can use Google to get the info into details or better still visit the schools' website but no University will admit you to 300l or above and you have to be ready to continue with your course.
Of course your admission will be forfeited in your school turned ex, so it's left to you. Do you want to take the risk or you want to continue with the exorbitant tuition fee?
I like the idea of Unilorin and aaua but how do I go about it?
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by Karlebolu(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
nawttiedivie:

I like the idea of Unilorin and aaua but how do I go about it?

Vist the schools' website.

www.unilorin.edu.ng

www.aaua.edu.ng
Re: 2015 University Ranking-based On Research . by easrael(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na who create the anti spam bot that banned me for posting a scholarship opportunity in this section?

is it a sin ni abi Una don mad ni

Story for the mods

(1) (Reply)

Register For TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS In Port Harcourt; Gًet Free Study Material / University Of Uyo 2016/2017 Screening Exercise / JAMB CBT Registration Form And Guide 2017/18 Is Out Online – Jamb.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.