Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Best Glo Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Glo Tariff Plan (4836 Views)

Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Cheapest MTN And Glo Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nlanders, I want you to help me concerning the best tariff on Glo network. I am the browsing type and I want to switch to Glo from MTN, simply because I'm tired of keeping the night owl once my data bonus is exhausted. I heard of Glo overload and the likes. Which do u think is okay, value for money (calls) and data bonus if I subscribe to the 4.5 gig all day plan. Thanks.

Cc: honsule,
puskin,
dragnet

1 Like

Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Anyone?
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by blackfase(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just finished using d 4.5gb plan & did I hate it? Before you sub, make sure glo has flawless data service in ur area. D plan/ cost is quite a good deal but d service I experienced after d first ten days was really pathetic to say d least, always fluctuating badly. Culd b attributed to my area though. So once uv established that, u can make up ur mind.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by woblow1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Go for Glo bb plan, 3g for 1k, bt u have to change ur imei to blackberry
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by fetty2008: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:
I just finished using d 4.5gb plan & did I hate it? Before you sub, make sure glo has flawless data service in ur area. D plan/ cost is quite a good deal but d service I experienced after d first ten days was really pathetic to say d least, always fluctuating badly. Culd b attributed to my area though. So once uv established that, u can make up ur mind.

What of phone are you using?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by fetty2008: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:

What type of phone are you using?
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by blackfase(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
S2

fetty2008:

What type of phone are you using?
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:
It is good in my area...Pls are you on Glo overload tariff or...?
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by blackfase(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
No im not on that....

twosquare:
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:

No im not on that....

Then which one are you on? I am thinking of credit bonus and data too.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by Soteriahascome: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
woblow1:
Go for Glo bb plan, 3g for 1k, bt u have to change ur imei to blackberry

i bought glo line today and the vendor told me that it's already registered which i confirmed by send REG TO 746. I recharged it with 1k card with the hope of getting 3gb after sending *777*21#. It's 2hrs now since i sent the request, the sim no gree browse. And they have taken my 1k...
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by Jibwillz: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Soteriahascome:

i bought glo line today and the vendor told me that it's already registered which i confirmed by send REG TO 746. I recharged it with 1k card with the hope of getting 3gb after sending *777*21#. It's 2hrs now since i sent the request, the sim no gree browse. And they have taken my 1k...
put if in a bb for it 2b activated then return it bk 2 ur fone.. it shudnt take at least 3mins on d bb b4 it starts working. speaking 4m exp
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by dahdah: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Migrate to GLO BUMPA by dialling *100*10*1# , on every recharge you'll been given 200% Bonus, that is , if u load 1000, you'll be given your 1k in your main balance and another 2k bonus to call any network , with your main balance u can subscribe to any of these plans

1 Share

Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by blackfase(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Glo infinito. I think its #15k/s then 5 nos on friends & family for 11k/s, not sure now. D best call tariff now r on etisalat & airtel just in case u dont kno.

twosquare:
Then which one are you on? I am thinking of credit bonus and data too.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by Ijaya123: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2015
twosquare:

The glo overload is a scam. I'm on GBam with call rate of 15k per sec. The moment I subscribe to the overload, my call rate shot up to 40k per sec. Both for the bonus & main credit.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
blackfase:

Glo infinito. I think its #15k/s then 5 nos on friends & family for 11k/s, not sure now. D best call tariff now r on etisalat & airtel just in case u dont kno.

thanks
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Ijaya123:

The glo overload is a scam. I'm on GBam with call rate of 15k per sec. The moment I subscribe to the overload, my call rate shot up to 40k per sec. Both for the bonus & main credit.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by twosquare(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
dahdah:
Migrate to GLO BUMPA by dialling *100*10*1# , on every recharge you'll been given 200% Bonus, that is , if u load 1000, you'll be given your 1k in your main balance and another 2k bonus to call any network , with your main balance u can subscribe to any of these plans
Thanks for this enlightenment.
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by Haywhymido(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
dahdah:
pls is dis still on?
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by dahdah: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Haywhymido:
pls is dis still on?

Yes , it is
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by ITbomb(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
I hope you know that glo bonus calls are charged at N36/m
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by mjames: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
dahdah:

Best plan so far, 30k/s to all network
Re: Best Glo Tariff Plan by Gurusnairaland: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Wao

(1) (Reply)

Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] / Sites To Download Music Videos (simpledownload) / How Do I Stop Etisalat Opera Mini Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.