Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya (1936 Views)

13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh / Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) / Simple Affiliate For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good day webmasters.
i joined jumia affiliate program in feburary 2015 and made a total of 11.298,09 NGN in kenya and 1.930,63 NGN in nigeria as comfirmed commisions.
in march i made 61.460,98 NGN in kenya and 11.540,52 NGN in nigeria as confirmed commision. in april i made 45.546,58 NGN in kenya and 12.448,16 NGN in nigeria as confimed commision. as at today 6/16/2015 i have not recieved a dime from jumia nigeria or kenya. the affilate manager in kenya sent me a proof of payment for febuary commisions which never arrived to my bank. The affiliate manager in kenya talks to me anyhow like am begging for money telling me that am a pest that am bugging, he was telling me that he hands 600+ partners a day. Telling me that am a very impatient dumb, unprofessional nigerian, that he will deactivate my affiliate account, that why would a nigeria join their affiliate program. i have suffered. i called him last week. he didnt pick up later he sent me a mail that my payment slip is missing for march and that he will look for it and pay me with april commisions, imagine that. i called jumia nigeria because i didnt get payment from them also, only for them to say they will get back to me and they have not been picking calls or mail. i am tired. please i need help.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by raayah(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can you take legal action?
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
raayah:
Can you take legal action?
i wish i knew how to do that. thats why am asking for advice.
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Don't they have an office in nigeria ? If they do,why don't u go there ?
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op. You are just one of the hundreds of affiliates experiencing this. Jumia is very very slow In approving commissions + they don't pay on time.

Konga affiliate is a bit better. Got payed a couple of times.

Take legal action against them. They need to up their game
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by bnanzip(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
my good advice to you is this, write an article stating clearly what they did to you and get it across to all concerned webmasters and we will spread the news around the web so that we will discourage users from buying from them. They must be unwise to do so.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
bnanzip:
my good advice to you is this, write an article stating clearly what they did to you and get it across to all concerned webmasters and we will spread the news around the web so that we will discourage users from buying from them. They must be unwise to do so.
I will start working on that Now

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2015
konga is fast and better i swear.
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Admin abeg front page
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by Dmayor7(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2015
ib22003:
i wish i knew how to do that. thats why am asking for advice.
Hey you.....
Such an amount is involve and you are saying this...huh?...
Hmmmm.....
I doubt if you will get it....
Biko were kwa ehihie choo ewu oji....

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
ib22003:
Good day webmasters.
i joined jumia affiliate program in feburary 2015 and made a total of 11.298,09 NGN in kenya and 1.930,63 NGN in nigeria as comfirmed commisions.
in march i made 61.460,98 NGN in kenya and 11.540,52 NGN in nigeria as confirmed commision. in april i made 45.546,58 NGN in kenya and 12.448,16 NGN in nigeria as confimed commision. as at today 6/16/2015 i have not recieved a dime from jumia nigeria or kenya. the affilate manager in kenya sent me a proof of payment for febuary commisions which never arrived to my bank. The affiliate manager in kenya talks to me anyhow like am begging for money telling me that am a pest that am bugging, he was telling me that he hands 600+ partners a day. Telling me that am a very impatient dumb, unprofessional nigerian, that he will deactivate my affiliate account, that why would a nigeria join their affiliate program. i have suffered. i called him last week. he didnt pick up later he sent me a mail that my payment slip is missing for march and that he will look for it and pay me with april commisions, imagine that. i called jumia nigeria because i didnt get payment from them also, only for them to say they will get back to me and they have not been picking calls or mail. i am tired. please i need help.

Hi , please I need your advise.

I'm about to start promotion g products for Jumia Kenya but I'm a Nigerian. What was your experience with Jumia Kenya? Were you able to withdraw your money?
Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by ib22003(m): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2016
There payment system is slow and inconsistent, but you will get your money, the affiliate manager mr stewart if you get in contact with him will assist you in get getting the money quicker. it seems their main problem is the finace department, the guys there arereally fucking up.
Mrkelv:

Hi , please I need your advise.

I'm about to start promotion g products for Jumia Kenya but I'm a Nigerian. What was your experience with Jumia Kenya? Were you able to withdraw your money?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Affiliate For Jumia Nigeria And Jumia Kenya by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
ib22003:
There payment system is slow and inconsistent, but you will get your money, the affiliate manager mr stewart if you get in contact with him will assist you in get getting the money quicker. it seems their main problem is the finace department, the guys there arereally fucking up.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I really appreciate.

Do you still promote them?

(1) (Reply)

Linnswork Expert Needed Asap / Who Will Give Me Adsense Free / Please Review This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.