Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Does Movie Producers Make Their Money? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Does Movie Producers Make Their Money? (597 Views)

How Do TV Stations Make Their Money? / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Movie Producers Make Their Money? by Eberex(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
I remember in the 80's and how the movies was back then. Black and white tv; video cassettes, and we usually have the problem of the cassettes getting stuck in the video player. Then it graduated to cd plates, and what comes with it is cd plates getting scratched and ruined eventually. Now we can easily download movies from online, save it on our flash and watch on our systems or tv. Wow! Amazing!
We see movies being produced,and here I mean very good movies and I'm always asking myself this question: how do they recover the money spent on producing movies? Check out the latest movies like game of thrones season 5 and the rest for instance. People don't buy cd plates anymore, instead they go and download online.
I really want to know how they make their money? It can't be through cinema viewing, no! That doesn't exclude nigeria own nollywood too.
Can anyone help me out here?

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Releases In July 2015 (nigeria) / High School Movies / Photo Of 18-feet Australia Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.