Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data (890 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Stock Exchange To Expel 56 Inactive Firms. See Full List / Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by shogat(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
hello nairalanders, am a final year student and am desperately in need of some stock exchange data. To be precise, I need data on the financial ratios of 30 companies with the highest capitalization. I need the net sales, earnings per share, book value, price/cash earnings, book value, operating profit. I will really appreciate if you guys can be of help.
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
I think cashcraft has this information, try their website www.cashcraft.com
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by seunbobo: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
If it were NASD OTC Exchange data, i can get that for you comfortably. Remember that there are now 4 stock exchanges in Nigeria. NSE, NASD, FMDQ, NCX. Buzz me if you want more info for your project.
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by passwelle: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by shogat(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
seunbobo:
If it were NASD OTC Exchange data, i can get that for you comfortably. Remember that there are now 4 stock exchanges in Nigeria. NSE, NASD, FMDQ, NCX. Buzz me if you want more info for your project.
can I get for the NASD
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
seunbobo:

I will like to get the nasd too
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by shogat(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2015
still no help but am still still waiting
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by afanide: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
shogat:
hello nairalanders, am a final year student and am desperately in need of some stock exchange data. To be precise, I need data on the financial ratios of 30 companies with the highest capitalization. I need the net sales, earnings per share, book value, price/cash earnings, book value, operating profit. I will really appreciate if you guys can be of help.

WHY NOT INVEST IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND HAVE REST OF MIND AS YOU RAKE IN HIGH PROFITS WEEK TO WEEK?

Try IMPORTATION BUSINESS and I bet you will forever remain grateful for this information.

Here is the details on how to Start IMPORTATION BUSINESS
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Call/whatapp
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
This importation is what is killing the Naira, it got to stop
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by shogat(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2015
afanide:

WHY NOT INVEST IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND HAVE REST OF MIND AS YOU RAKE IN HIGH PROFITS WEEK TO WEEK?

Try IMPORTATION BUSINESS and I bet you will forever remain grateful for this information.

Here is the details on how to Start IMPORTATION BUSINESS
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Call/whatapp
and how is that related to my request?
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by seunbobo: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
@shogat, i asked u to pm me or buzz me if you are interested. Just reading through your messages now. Pls do me an email to kd_segun@yahoo.com. Lets take it from there...

1 Like

Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Data by shogat(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
seunbobo:
@shogat, i asked u to pm me or buzz me if you are interested. Just reading through your messages now. Pls do me an email to kd_segun@yahoo.com. Lets take it from there...
doing that asap

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Looking For A Way To Start A Savings Or Investment / 2004 Model 10tons Bobtai LPG Tank With Complete Apparatus @12m / Ponzihater Vs GHW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.