Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

15 Masturbation Moves… Ultimate Pleasure Guide To Pure Orgasm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Masturbation Moves… Ultimate Pleasure Guide To Pure Orgasm (1048 Views)

Senate President Wife Gave Help To Pure Water Seller Who Delivered Triplets / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Please I urge everyone to pure out content before drinking, just look at this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Masturbation Moves… Ultimate Pleasure Guide To Pure Orgasm by chinysblog: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
An orgasm is the king on the cake of s*x
– the ultimate reward.
Sadly, most women are labourers who earn no
wages when it comes to s*x because it takes
longer for them to orgasm.
An orgasm for a woman is not likely in a sexual
experience that involves just thrusting the penis
in and out – they need deliberate, sustained
clitoral stimulation to attain the bliss of
orgasm.
Many a man will not be so patience and will be
just satisfied with vaginal penetration and
subsequent ejaculation.
Case closed!
It is much worse for married women who have
fatigued husbands and still cannot get a quickie
unlike the free single ladies.
Well, if you want that heavenly orgasmic
experience, Wha’anda can help you out.
You don’t have to cheat and you don’t have to
pay for sex…you WILL and CAN give it to
yourself as many times and whenever you want
it.
Just relax and follow this ultimate guide to pure
orgasm:
1. Sit down on the bed (sofa) with your legs
spread apart and something like a pillow
behind your back (pillow?)
2. Cover the area between your legs with your
palm, like a cap
3. Slowly rub your palms up and down, like you
are kneading flour
4. Keep increasing the tempo gradually until
you begin to get

(Cc@Chinnysblog.com ..To Read Full )
http://www.chinnysblog.com/2015/06/15-masturbation-moves-ultimate-pleasure.html?m=1

Re: 15 Masturbation Moves… Ultimate Pleasure Guide To Pure Orgasm by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Assuming dis was posted by a Lady, i would have ask ha to add me... so dat i can alwz come and help ha out :X wen she have d urge

(1) (Reply)

12 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Healthy And Beautiful. / 7 Signs Of Cervical Cancer That Every Woman Must Observe. / 6 Signs Of Liver Disease Most People Ignore,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.