Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Help With Webbox Internet Config - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Webbox Internet Config (468 Views)

Latest Open Vpn Config File Pls / Mtn Bblite And Music+ Latest Config Files For Openvpn / Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Webbox Internet Config by teejay755: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Good day NairaLand and all Phones and internet GURUs
please i need help with this issue and will be glad if anyone could help

i ve this Vodafone WebBox device i got when i travelled to South Africa, it worked perfectly with the vodafone line.
But now here at home(Nigeria),yeah i know we dont ve Vodafone network in Nigeria At present even though the Vodacom network has recently shown its interest in Nigeria telecommunication market

i will like to know if "there could be any other Nigerian Mobile Network that works better with, or its Affiliate to Vodafone mobile network, or maybe has a roaming package with vodafone which i could use its Sim card on this device

I tried using some other Nigeria Network Sim card in the device and it worked, the likes of GLO and ETISALAT, the signal strength was ok, i sent message and could also check account balance, But could NOT Surf the internet even though i had lots of data bundle on it.
With the ETISALAT line i tried doing a Manual Internet configuration but still failed.
Some people advice to try a Visafone but am not really sure about that, so i decided i should bring this to NairaLand

please guys i really need your help

1 Share

Re: Help With Webbox Internet Config by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2015
What do you want exactly?
Re: Help With Webbox Internet Config by teejay755: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
I need to know which Nigeria mobile network will work perfectly with the vodafone webbox device and the internet browser also enabled

I believe I did explain this well enough.
Please reply

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data Subscription For Android, Blackberry, Ios And Pc Users For September / Urgent Blackberry Repair / Steps In Creating Light Painting With The Huawei P8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.