Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Take A Look At Iman Turns 60 And Slays Vanity Fair Italia July Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At Iman Turns 60 And Slays Vanity Fair Italia July Issue (607 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Meet "Colo", America's Oldest Gorilla, Possibly The World's - As She Turns 60 / Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Display Love On The Cover Of Vanity Fair Italia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Iman Turns 60 And Slays Vanity Fair Italia July Issue by Victoria85: 1:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Believe it or not, this woman is almost 60 years old. The supermodel who turns 60 this month slayed in a photoshoot for Vanity Fair Italia.

The Somali-American model, actress and entrepreneur, who is married to rockstar David Bowie, let people into her secret to flawlessness at this age; “I go to the gym, I am attentive to the diet. And I’m not complaining of the extra pounds, at least a couple, because they act as a natural botox.

When women get older the first place you see it is the face that becomes too thin, worn out, tired. And then they go to get botox, but for me the best remedy is a bit ‘overweight’.” she told the magazine (Read The Story)

(SEE HER MORE BAD SIDE SEXY PHOTOS HERE)

1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Iman Turns 60 And Slays Vanity Fair Italia July Issue by sinaj(f): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2015
60 shocked

runs to get a mirror...
Re: Take A Look At Iman Turns 60 And Slays Vanity Fair Italia July Issue by kodyx(f): 2:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Cosmetic surgery at work.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Leaves Me At Night To Be With Sugar Mummy / Who Do You Miss The Most / More Photos From Buhari Grand Entrance In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.