Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man (11329 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by tamme: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by londoner: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2009
Speak the truth!!!!

The man is so fine, the pics dont even do him any justice. I saw him in one film and I must say he is handsome. I think he is even finer than Van vicker, or at least just as fine, lol.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by showbobo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
As being handsome changed its meaning angry Rubbish
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by landwin: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
You think tongue
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by tpia: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by ikamefa(f): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked that one fine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na beans? cheesy

this one wey look like sey him rub eyeliner for face? " grin "
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by maedan(f): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2009
he's just passably fine jo. I prefer Van Vicker any day.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by tamme: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
ona no get eyes

he fine pass van vicker, nonso diobi even fine pass van vicker
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by showbobo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
I fit bet anything sef say him no fine reach me
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by wunmilyn(f): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
he is handsome,
but definitely not the the most handsome nigerian actor

where do u want to place desmond elliot
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Emad(f): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
Apparently in 9ja , being hansome means to be light skinned sad
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by londoner: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Emad, come one now. When someone says Van vicker is handsome, is it because he is light skinned?

I have seen Michael Okon's films and he is very handsome IMO, Nothing to do with his skin tone.
Didn't you see him in P-square's video (no one be like you)? He is the one playing the keyboard, that video is full of Naija  handsomeness oh, all four of them!

The man is fiiiiinnneee, light skinned or not.

I saw him in a film called "love is pain". Hated his hair and the character, but the man is fiiiiiinnnnneeeee IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DyKFFD34BU&feature=related

Time,2.03 -4.20, you can see his looks quite well.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Emad(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2009
i have watched his films too
very much like van vicker he is hansome but he is a very dull actor,
any way about his looks i really dont see anything special about him
his eyes are beautiful but that's all
you must agree with me very few light skinned people are rated as "just OK" by nairalanders
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by tpia: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by londoner: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Emad, well I wont really agree that few light skinned people are viewed as just ok here, there are many threads completely dissing the lighter skinned Nollywood actresses. Most people who are talked up as beautiful on this site are people like Genny, Ini and Omotola.

If you are talking about people like Beyonce or Halle Berry, then yes they are not seen as just ok by many, but thats because they are far from "just ok" IMO.

You cant expect people to just say they are simply because the person is light skinned. I just think people should not feel they have to defend any compliment they give to someone who happens to be light skinned, Its always the immediate retort and its getting boring, quite frankly. People should not be accused, simply because you dont share the same opinion on someone's looks, I mean come on now. lol.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Emad(f): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2009
Londoner u have not understood me,
Most nairalanders once they see a light skinned person have a tendency to call that person hansome or pretty
this poster praising Michael Okon when i dont see what is so hansome about him
he is not ugly though! please dont get me wrong, , but i doubt that if he was dark he would be any better than an ordinary Jon doe
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by londoner: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Emad, I know what you are saying, I simply dont have the same view, because I have witnessed the opposite here.

If you dont see Mr Okon as handsome, fine. Others have the right to see him as handsome without being accused.
People have differing views, your own opinion of who is handsome should not be seen as an authority for my own view of it.

I cant really say that "most" nairalanders have given their own view on this subject, it consists of less than ten people giving their opinion, some saying he was not handsome in their opinion, so where is the problem exactly?
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Emad(f): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
well londoner i gave u my opinion on what i think of Nairlanders
is that an offence?? shocked

i dont find him hansome, u do!
have i said i have a problem with that ?
i merely gave my opinion which i believe is the reason we are here,

As far as i am concerned it is MOST nairalanders , u dont think so and that is fine by me
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by londoner: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2009
@ Emad, You are right, you dont find him handsome and I do, it really should have been left at that.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2009
don't know him.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by yme1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
He is cute in is own way!
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by teissys(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2009
Never seen him, never heard of him. Not in my books of most handsome Nollywood actors either undecided
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by flolady1: 3:37pm On May 13, 2009
i guess its mic undecided
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Meldrick(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2009
I know this is where they see u girls.

@ poster and londoner
so because he fair, he is fine. Concentrate on your boyfriend oh. Don't sleep in the night, smooching your pillow and calling okon okon. If i be ur boyfriend, I don discharge u sharply.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 14, 2009
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

This is a joke, right? right?

hehehehe, hottest Nigerian actor?

Nigerians sha. Keep mocking "Handsome", no wonder why it ain't visiting you guys anymore undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by yme1(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2009
todo esta bien

most handsome ko most hansome ni undecided
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by sexyLeamon(f): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2010
Majid Micheal is more handsome than him tongue
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by iice(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2010
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked that one fine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na beans? cheesy

this one wey look like sey him rub eyeliner for face? " grin "
Rofl. . .twinny i been think say na only me grin
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by bgees(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2010
I fine pass am.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by oge4real(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
He is ok.
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2010
My goodness.  I was expecting to see some guy who was just sizzling hot like Denzel, only to see this homie-walking-down-the-street, no-good NYC thug lookalike being hailed as ''the  most handsome Nigerian man''.

Standards must've fallen sharply here since I last visited.  undecided
Re: Hottest Nigerian Actor--michael Okon: The Most Handsome Nigerian Man by lexzybaba(m): 2:52am On Mar 04, 2010
HE IS DEFINITELY CUTE BUT NOT THE MOST HANDSOME NAIJA ACTOR
WHERE YOU PUT MIKE EZERONYE(4GIVE MY SPELLIN AM NOT IGBO)
OR RAMSEY NOAH AND MANY MORE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Buhari That Will Make You Laugh (no Disrespect) / Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.