Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) (692 Views)

Something To Lighten Up Ur Night / Funny Pix To Lighten Up Your Day / A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by chocolateme(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
I dey laff ooooooo! If you were asked to get
married at the age of the last two digits of your
phone number... Which age will your's be....
Its quite obvious here that those their own is not up to "18" are kids and yet to grow up and I also know their will be grandmothers and fathers here yet to get married lol.. let's keep the fun going, mine is "37" not sooo bad grin what's yours?
Re: To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by Mikolex(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmm........... den I tink I shuld hv been married b4 now. Mine is 26 smiley smiley
Re: To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by Nokiae5: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
70 ogbu i no dey ooo

1 Like

Re: To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by chocolateme(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nokiae5:
70 ogbu i no dey ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
mine is 90

na only GOD 4help me

1 Like

Re: To Lighten Up Your Mood (last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number) by youngfellow: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok let do it like dis you current age + the last 2 digit of ur phone number = the age u wil die. Mine is 75, oboy i go old o.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / What Is Wrong Here? Pictures!!! / Hilarious Apc Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.