Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Eagle Is Mightier Than The Snake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eagle Is Mightier Than The Snake (1712 Views)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / If Jehovah Is Omnipresent, Where Was It When Eve Was Talking To The Snake? / Why The Eagle Is Purer Than Man In Terms Of Sex. Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eagle Is Mightier Than The Snake by emunenen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have been encouraged by this story about the biblical eagle. "An eagle does not fight a snake on the ground, it picks it up high into the air, thereby changing the fighting ground, then releases it back to the ground. A snake has no stamina, no power, no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is deadly, wise and powerful."
So, as a child of God, take your fight to the spiritual realm where God takes charge. Don't fight your battles or challenges in the physical realm; change grounds like an eagle. You will be assured of a clean uncontested victory. Pray and let God take control... the battle belongs to the Lord. And now that you have been strengthened for the battle. Do not be quick to fight your own battles. Take them to God. He has promised to fight for you. "The LORD shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:14.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? / Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father / A Beautiful Woman Changed To An Antelope In My Front Just Like Goddess Oya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.