Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals (1220 Views)

Meet Felicia Aiyeotan, A 6ft 9in Nigerian Basketballer In The US / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals by greghamite: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

For his remarkable feat on the night, Golden State Warriors player, Andre Iguodala was named MVP at the 2015 NBA Finals.

His recognition came on the cusp of his stunning display against Cleveland Cavaliers’ Lebrin James.

The 31 year old Iguodala who is born to a Nigerian father and American mother also made history last night — becoming the first player to be named MVP (Most Valuable Player) without starting every game.

When Iguodala was on the floor, he made sure Lebron James hardly touched the ball, reducing James’ shots from the field to 38.1%

*He loves shoes! During a recent Salvatore Ferragamo fashion show in Italy. He said: I have a lot of shoes. I’ve been a big Ferragamo fan for five years now. It’s hard to find shoes in my size. I’m a 15. He has more than 200 pairs of Nikes and “between 50 and 75 pairs of dress shoes.

*He has a fiancee: Christina Gutierrez, who is his high school sweetheart. They live together in California and have a son together – Andre Tyler Iguodala II.

*He has two baby mamas: The first one is Christina his fiancee who he is engaged to. And the second one is a “hip hop video model/stripper” Clayanna Warthen who has a daughter for him, London Iguodala. She sued him in 2009 for.....

More...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/andre-iguodala-nigerian-basketballer-who-tamed-lebron-james-at-nba-finals/

Re: Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals by alphalpha(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who won the NBA finals?

(1) (Reply)

Brown Ideye Begs African English Premier League Players Should Stop Using ‘juju’ / * / CLASH OF KINGS: What Your View About The Manchester Derby/el Classico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.