Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Jupiter Ascending Movie News - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jupiter Ascending Movie News (511 Views)

Hot Pursuit Movie News / Spinning Gold Movie News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jupiter Ascending Movie News by deemtom: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jupiter Rising was launched last summer, but the mega-expensive space opera brothers left on the calendar to "continue to work with special effects" condition and was moved to February course, everyone knew that the statement was nonsense. I saw the movie with my son on Saturday, defeated after the flurry of bad reviews (80 percent negative sites Rotten Tomatoes total). Thank God for the lowered expectations. My son was happy with the film and I got it. It's a good movie? No, no, no, but there are things to enjoy it. Jupiter Ascending Full Movie Download

Many critics have complained that the story was ridiculous too complicated, but we understood: Once upon a time, people came to Earth in spacecraft and killed the dinosaurs, so they can plant their own kind here, as they did in many other planets. Much later, a beautiful wife named Jupiter is chased by aliens in today's Chicago. It turns out that she is the genetic match recently deceased owner of the earth. Three sons of the owner, Tuppence Middleton and Douglas Booth) should inherit the earth from his mother, but the presence of Jupiter obscures everything.

Fortunately, Jupiter, a man-dog hybrid studly protected. The bad tear Jupiter. Caine turned. Oh, and: The dominant race is almost immortal because eating a serum or anything to do with people. I called Blue.

I found the first part of the film more. After too many shots of Jupiter clean bathrooms (yes, she is a humble worker, we got!) You may back and see the hell of a dogfight in Chicago, with the compress the entire sky in tennis shoes anti gravity. Very cool, enlists the help of an old friend and also to cool the measure moves to a cabin. The mixture of recognizable places in the city, the farm and the green fields and the aliens are a delight.

A greater gift is to look at Tatum, who loses his shirt, and about 10-15 minutes, including a long-standing and talking. It helped compensate for the dialogue, which is filled with the exposure, but no color.

Once the action goes into space, reduces the fun factor. There are still a lot of performance and graphics is luxurious, but computer graphics, is not connected to reality, to do everything appears on the cover of an old paperback fiction. Exuberant, but a little "too creamy look. In the middle of the whole show, Tatum well-heroic, while Kunis too often seems overwhelmed. Since the dirtiest of the heirs of the interaction space trying Freedman to take over, to the malevolent whisper most of its lines, with occasional shouts shows how dynamic it is.

It is clear that The Malinowski have commented that 1 percent of our society dam on the lower classes and ... kidding. It's just silly movie, but if you are ready for an epic space and expectations are low, Jupiter Rising supply for a while ', then use the big fights at the expense of a final. One last thing: parts of Chicago deteriorate early in the film, but the people of the area ordered as a result. Is not that thoughtful?

(1) (Reply)

Ndanitv To Launch Season 2 Of Popular Series Officer Titus / AGT Kenichi Edina Robotic Dance( Eventual Winner Of Season 8) / New Website To Watch Free Nollywood Movies At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.