Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Hanging Out With Goshen360 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hanging Out With Goshen360 (1099 Views)

Is Seeing Movies Or Hanging Out During Fasting acceptable to God. / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Rev King To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hi friends & brethren,

There will be an opportunity for us to meet outside of this forum and discuss issues that bothers in our society and in the body of Christ. This has been in my mind for some time and I believe the opportunity has now come.

When: July 4th, 2015

Where: venue will be one of the resorts\relaxation centres in my hometown, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria. I will update the exact venue and address when I conclude the arrangement.

Time: 12 noon - 6pm

Registration: Anyone interested will only need to signify or register their interest here so I can know how many people are participating, for adequate preparation. Please note, invitation is open until 30th of this month, July and closes at 12pm.

***@ moderator(s), please, kindly allow this thread here because most of my friends are from this section, plus I'm mostly active here***

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by truthislight: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goshen360:
Hi friends & brethren,

There will be an opportunity for us to meet outside of this forum and discuss issues that bothers in our society and in the body of Christ. This has been in my mind for some time and I believe the opportunity has now come.

Where: venue will be one of the resorts\relaxation centres in my hometown, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria. I will update the exact venue and address when I conclude the arrangement.

Registration: Anyone interested will only need to signify or register their interest here so I can know how many people are participating, for adequate preparation. Please note, invitation is open until 30th of this month, July and closes at 12pm.

***@ moderator(s), please, kindly allow this thread here because most of my friends are from this section, plus I'm mostly active here***

Thank you and God bless.

Hmmmmm!

The man from 'Goshen'.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by anukulapo: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
I go come if you go let me coordinate collection of tithes and offering grin grin grin wink
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by christemmbassey(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
anukulapo:
I go come if you go let me coordinate collection of tithes and offering grin grin grin wink
bros no drag this post with me nah! Ok, i go handle al the seeds , wetting of pastors throat, enemies die offerings and ur isaacs. Let there be peace.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by anukulapo: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2015
christemmbassey:
bros no drag this post with me nah! Ok, i go handle al the seeds , wetting of pastors throat, enemies die offerings and ur isaacs. Let there be peace.
Sir,with this allocation, your cup will surely run over.

@goshen: I chose the venue already. Suntan beach under the 7th coconut tree. Lol. Pay for my flight,I go come. Convention of truth.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by tpiadotcom: 2:28am On Jun 20, 2015
what issues are you referring to?

You don't really need an excuse to hang out with people if that's your plan (why the date).

Just say you want to hang out and people should join you there.

And if its "issues" you want to discuss, then add it to your thread title, ie Come and discuss issues with Goshen.

what's the menu?
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Am I invited?
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Yooguyz: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Goshen360:
Hi friends & brethren,

Thank you and God bless.

Will BERNIMORE/truthislight moniker come?

If he will come, I too will be there.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
anukulapo:

christemmbassey:

If 2 of una dey fight for this kind post, wetin me wey be host wan dey do naw? grin Abeg, this kind post is for host, at least for "kind gesture offerin" and the second one will be like the first, "Apostle ' s feet offering"... grin...Abi una go just come chop better food and una no go shake body? grin
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
what issues are you referring to?

You don't really need an excuse to hang out with people if that's your plan (why the date).

Just say you want to hang out and people should join you there.

And if its "issues" you want to discuss, then add it to your thread title, ie Come and discuss issues with Goshen.

what's the menu?

Auntie mi, e take e easy joor.

It's more or less like a get together or something. We'll discuss any issues arising in Christianity and our society and how we can be an agent of change individually.

There sure will be menu...i plans on good stuff for such gathering but, no just come because of menu o....come with your offering to lay at the Apostles feet.... grin
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
musKeeto:
Am I invited?

Yes, and everyone that is willing is invited. Just indicate your interest if you coming so I can make proper planing.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yooguyz:

Will BERNIMORE/truthislight moniker come?

If he will come, I too will be there.

Abeg stop that play joor. ..come if you wan come. .. grin
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by anukulapo: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Goshen360
We no hear feedback from the gathering.
As I dey oko-afo;badagry now na I'm I remember.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by PastorOluT(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Yes, and everyone that is willing is invited. Just indicate your interest if you coming so I can make proper planing.

Hello bro, long time. If I was in Lagos would probably had create chance to come cos I will have love to meet some folks here.

Happy sunday, stay bless n remain rapturable
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
anukulapo:
Goshen360
We no hear feedback from the gathering.
As I dey oko-afo;badagry now na I'm I remember.

Which date I talk say the meeting will take place and which date you dey oko afo? Me wey don return to the States. ..lol.

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by anukulapo: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Goshen360:

Which date I talk say the meeting will take place and which date you dey oko afo? Me wey don return to the States. ..lol.
I know nau. I know say I no go dey,that na why I no sign up.
I been just remember na im I say make I hear jist (as you no give feedback)
Me sef just dey return to my FCT state. LOL
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Princewell2012(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Goshen how do i meet you? i think i love your post and i have been keenly following it right from the onset.
Honestly i sincerely love to meet you, you realy have the knowledge of the bible which i appreciate so much, and i really love to learn from you.

I was ordained as an evangelist as you know iron sharpenth iron.

Your reply to enilove on the topic about
your prosperity has nothing to do with serving God, further convince me more.

pls keep up the good work.

my email is gnwaneri@ymail.com

Thanks.
Re: Hanging Out With Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Princewell2012:
@Goshen how do i meet you? i think i love your post and i have been keenly following it right from the onset.
Honestly i sincerely love to meet you, you realy have the knowledge of the bible which i appreciate so much, and i really love to learn from you.

I was ordained as an evangelist as you know iron sharpenth iron.

Your reply to enilove on the topic about
your prosperity has nothing to do with serving God, further convince me more.

pls keep up the good work.

my email is gnwaneri@ymail.com

Thanks.

I got your email and replied you brother. I also replied on the other thread too.

(1) (Reply)

Stuffs Jesus Never Said / A Man's Life On Earth Is All About Vanity And Grasping For Wind / See Pictures: Coza Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Grand Birthday Party In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.