Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) (828 Views)

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,contact Tony(07033789136) on whatsapp

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by lollystiver(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
dem don start again how are we to be sure if wasn't acted by one of the Romania
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
BS
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
lollystiver:
dem don start again how are we to be sure if wasn't acted by one of the Romania

pls dont doubt like the people in Noahs time
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ikennailex:

pls dont doubt like the people in Noahs time
Noah time LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by jascon1(m): 4:05am On Jun 18, 2015
You are just a fool for believing this trash. What do u mean their bodies will not perish? The Bible says, dust u r and dust u will return.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Rilwon: 4:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Delusion
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by italo: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2015
There are many incorruptible saints. Too many to ( listed.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2015
jascon1:
You are just a fool for believing this trash. What do u mean their bodies will not perish? The Bible says, dust u r and dust u will return.
that was b4 christ came.
God bless u
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Rilwon:
Delusion
so u want ur body to decay ?thats ur choice
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
these are their wax effigies
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
crusadistic:
these are their wax effigies
no,even nigerians have been found incorrupt
pls read acts13:41
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by mustymatic(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ikennailex:
no,even nigerians have been found incorrupt pls read acts13:41
Why is she covered? like a nonchristian

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” / A Muslims Leader Advice All Muslims To Change To Christian / Bible Study Class 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.