Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 (800 Views)

Prison Break Season5 Ep1. / How Epic Battle Of Bastards On Game Of Thrones Season 6 Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
for the watch
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by podosci(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't believe John snow is dead....The red witch would bring him back to life
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
podosci:
I don't believe John snow is dead....The red witch would bring him back to life
if she had d power she would have stayed with stannis and helped him through...
she's fake

1 Like

Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by podosci(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
I believe he has the power but Stannis is the wrong King and he is not the chosen one..
I also believe Snow is a Tergarean and would be revealed later.....Let's be patient and see how it unfolds
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
podosci:
I believe he has the power but Stannis is the wrong King and he is not the chosen one..
I also believe Snow is a Tergarean and would be revealed later.....Let's be patient and see how it unfolds
so u nw tink stannis is not d right king after dat witch made him kill his own daughter
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by podosci(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
I was shoked watching that scene.....I was really dissapointed Let's just be Patient
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
for the watch
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by TheFury: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
John Snow's Mother is Targearean. But cos of Ned Stark's blood in him which is directly from the first men, John Snow has black hair. He won't die though. I am pretty certain of that.
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheFury:
John Snow's Mother is Targearean. But cos of Ned Stark's blood in him which is directly from the first men, John Snow has black hair. He won't die though. I am pretty certain of that.
ok, wa abt sansa stark, do u tink she'll survive that fall?
Re: Your views On Game Of Thrones Season5 by Henrodah(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Season 5 was dull at first and then picked up pace....the issue I had with GOT 5 season-finale episode was the use of CGI( Computer Generated Imagery) on Cersei naked look..it was so poor and if u are a movie critic like me, you will notice her head shifting from the naked body lol. I expected more sha cos we are used to seeing life naked peeps on GOT.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Jackie Chan Movies Nd Love Jet Li Do U??????? / Whats Your BEST MOVIE n WHY / In Need Of Interesting Dancing And Singing Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.