Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ccna Voice Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ccna Voice Training (947 Views)

Practical Ccna Voice Training / Ccna Voice Training / 4gb Kingston Flash Drive + Mcse, Ccna, Ccnp, Ccna Voice, + All The Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Voice Training by dellydigit: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2009
Cisco professionals don't yet understand VoIP, isn't it worth your while to become one of those who does?

The CCNA VOICE certification was introduced by cisco to bridge the GAP between CCNA and CCVP.
Imagine yourself walking into a small business and showing them how to set up their voice and data networks. And then doing the setup for them. This will be you once you have completed this training.

Employers everywhere are switching from PBX to internet-based VoIP systems. Why? Because the potential cost savings are huge. Using Cisco Unified Communications, organizations can merge their voice, data and video networks -- often using their existing equipment.

But businesses aren't the only ones making money from VoIP. It's also lucrative for IT pros holding CCNA Voice certification.

On completion of this training, you will recieve e-books and exam prep question that will be of great help for you to pass your CCNA VOICE EXAM.
Date of commencement March 2nd 2009
Duration is 5 days
course fee is 5 thousand
feeding is 1 thousand for five days
location is in ogba lagos
contact me
dellydigit@yahoo.com
Re: Ccna Voice Training by mathelize(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2009
What are the possibilities of securing a job after this training in Nigeria and are u CCNA voice certified yourself? Any training equipment like IP phones and analog fones, CME routers, POE switches, Vwic, wic, fxs, fxo cards? Thanks
Re: Ccna Voice Training by osonuwe(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
my name is Chris I am Cisco instructor i specialize in CCNA VOICE, CCNA (ROUTING AND SWITCHING) and CCNP (ROUTING AND SWITCHING
for more information visit us at 76A adeniyi jones to access our lab for voice training. you can contact me on 08052209842

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ccna Dump & Ict Hotspots / Business Analyst Online Training In India / Study For Acca At The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.