Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company (2313 Views)

Serious Investors Wanted For Wine And Beverages Production / Setting Up A Home Noodle Manufacturing Company / Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
A cement manufacturing company based in lagos urgently need suppliers for cement manufacturing material call:PIZZOLAN. i have search for the materials Locally but couldn't find it, then i source for it but got from a company in Malta, and another one in Pakistan, and singapore, but i don't have finance to start importing those raw materials in large quantity, therefore, i need investors or those that can source the product locally to partner with me. call me on:08157041104.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by dantti2006(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
What exactly are these raw materials for cement production
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
dantti2006:
yes, It is use in manufacturing of cement, i need investors. i need investors that can invest or suppliers of the product.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by lugiano1: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by Chekitaut: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
lugiano1:
Hmmmmmmm
I like that Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
lugiano1:
Hmmmmmmm

Pls am not persuading anyone, rather i have engage in any untransparent business, what i actually need is those that can supply the material or if any intersted investor, i can give him the company that needs the material,so as to investigate properly. it is a very popular cement manufacturing company.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by ekkywolex(m): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2015
There is nothing like pizzolan in cement manufacture. If you mean pozollan, tell us which company needs it. You might get the assistance you need
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
ekkywolex:
There is nothing like pizzolan in cement manufacture. If you mean pozollan, tell us which company needs it. You might get the assistance you need

Thanks for the correction, its a typo error. i cant expose my contract link to everyone. i will only explain the details to any investor or supplier who can partner with me.Thanks for your understanding. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2015
investors or suppliers are still needed
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
the oppurtunity is still available.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by uzec2002: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2015
what is the cost of the investment?
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by millionboi(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Ans d Qtn? Thy ask u,wat raw material?
engrgordon:

Pls am not persuading anyone, rather i have engage in any untransparent business, what i actually need is those that can supply the material or if any intersted investor, i can give him the company that needs the material,so as to investigate properly. it is a very popular cement manufacturing company.

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by OCTAVO: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
millionboi:
Ans d Qtn? Thy ask u,wat raw material?
I tire o.

dantti2006:

Ans this question na.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Pozzolan
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by lonelydora: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
What much is the investment and how do we know the ROI?
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:
What much is the investment and how do we know the ROI?
Investment of 2M, 20% profit per supply, minimum of 2 supplies per month. if interested, we can meet with the company.
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
engrgordon:

Investment of 2M, 20% profit per supply, minimum of 2 supplies per month. if interested, we can meet with the company.
Ok. Let's talk on phone. Inbox me on kalutobest@yahoo.com
Re: Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company by engrgordon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:
Ok. Let's talk on phone. Inbox me on kalutobest@yahoo.com
ok, God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! If I Put In 1million Naira In Bank Fixed Deposit For 6mths, What D Return? / If You Are Not Being Paid For Using Facebook Come In Here / Start Your Very Own Web Hosting Business with 10K (WHMCS INCLUDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.