Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Amazing Sports Network That Would Carry You To The Bank - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing Sports Network That Would Carry You To The Bank (427 Views)

Always Smiling To The Bank!!! / Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Sports Network That Would Carry You To The Bank by showvic(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
It is absolutely brand new, you're not likely to have seen anything like it before. Every success I've had betting in the last five months including my personal low odd high turnover system, EVERY SINGLE THING that has helped me make a steady 40-60k monthly from betting in the last five months is in what I'm about to share with you.
After losing lots of money on fake fixed matches (both pay before and pay after) I stumbled on a post in one of the foremost betting forum online, OLGB. And the guy introduced me to this little known sports network. That was it my people. With the small money I had remaining, I went in full force after seeing the results using very little money. That was december and I can confidently say I am making money real time from betting.
This is what you get when you join this network
<>2 real fixed matches per month (odds 1.9 - 2.5). Fixed means fixed here. Forget big odds, most of them are scam. How much do you think it will cost to get such high odd fixed games?
<>Daily 100% monthly profit signal. Everyday, you will have the days betting selection sent to your phone around 9am GMT. (I've figured out how to make 250% from it).
<>Earn money in the referral program. Make small cash on the side for fun by inviting others. As a supervisor, I get around 5k without doing anything again. A boss gets over 4k monthly
<>As long as you participate in the referral program, you qualify for a bimonthly raffle draw to win various vouchers (ukash, cash u, paysafe etc)
<>Last but not least, if you're the very busy type, you can have your betting account managed for you. You agree how you'll split the profits. (no other charges)

Note of warning: This is for the serious minded folks. These guys are almost as strict as google. If you break their rules, begging won't get you anywhere.

COST
It costs a ONE - TIME payment of Three thousand naira (N3,500) or 15euros to join. After that, you never pay a farthing ever again for life. Stop making bookies and scammers rich. Turn sports betting into a reliable money earner.
P.s For nigerians alone. If you pay latest by friday, I'll pay N500 for you so you pay only 3k.
If you have any question, feel free to ask

(1) (Reply)

You Need See Arsenal Players Learning Kungfu In Singapore / Most-viewed Premier League Football Team Where You Live Is...? / My Payout Palava On 1960bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.