Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigeria Database Numbers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Database Numbers (3195 Views)

Get Latest 2017 Nigeria Database No.(over 50 Million Active No.)at Cheap Rate / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / (bulksms Providers)Get Ur Nigeria Database Numbers Today At A Bananza Price.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Database Numbers by louishanderson(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Mr Advertiser, Mr BusinessMan, Church owners even you reading this now...

My Guess is that you intend to advertise something... Maybe a new product, your new Business, Church programme, School or perhaps you need these numbers for election purposes(I DO NOT KNOW)

BUT If you are amongst these persons, then consider your self lucky as you have reached the end of your search.... If you Pick up your phone right now and call me on 09020990498, i will give you the ACTIVE numbers of Nigerians or if you just want numbers of people in a particular state or location... I got your Back... I will give you the database of each Nigerian State at just N5,000 and the Whole Nigeria at N20,000 if you call me now

The numbers in question are numbers of every person in Nigeria, sorted out in Names, Sex, Local Government and state... (Check the images below for sample numbers)

Make sure You don’t Miss this Golden Opportunity!!! Get the Complete s GSM Phone Number Database (over 21 Million Nigeria phone nos sorted out in Names and Sex) or Complete GSM Number Database of any state in Nigeria. 89% ACTIVE NUMBERS

Do you want to DRIVE MASSIVE SALES, PATRONAGE or AWARENESS to your Products or Services.

If YES, then by now you should know that:

Not EVERYBODY listens to the Radio

Not EVERYBODY watches TV

Not EVERYBODY reads the Newspaper

Not EVERYBODY browse the Internet

BUT WAIT..

EVERYBODY READS THE TEXT MESSAGES ON THEIR PHONE!

NOTE: These numbers are 89% ACTIVE and recently compiled(You can verify the realiability before you buy)

Offer valid untill 30th of June 2015.... Call 09020990498 Now

For more inquires you can go to our web address at www.dayspringsms.com
Email: kellyhanderson5@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by jaelz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Database of all numbers i have it
Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by AmunaNo1: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will give the Nigerian phone numbers database for the whole Nigeria for just N8000 call 08168828222 to get it.
Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by shegzy24: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Latest and updated GSM Contacts 2016.

INEC had released the just concluded registration GSM contacts database, it has also been updated with other registration agency in the country and verified, it contain all the 36 state phone numbers, It is 100% genuine. The newly release INEC database is sorted by streets, the polling unit name, surname, sex, phone number. This Latest Lagos GSM database street by street and polling units was Released in Feb. 2016. what are you waiting for, dont miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, reselling or other purposes, call me now for 2016 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified gsm database of all Nigerian. All at a give away price. Call now on 08169812359. if you buy via this post, there is a discount for you. segun is my name. Also, visit www.247digitalsms.com for ur cheapest bulk sms. see sample below.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by diranbb1: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
hello everyone
Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by seunakinn: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Get our 180Million updated GSM phone numbers contacts database, it has also been updated with other registration agency in the country and verified, it contain all the 36 state phone numbers, It is 100% genuine. The newly release INEC database is sorted by streets, the polling unit name, surname, sex, phone number, you cannot get this anywhere. This Latest Lagos GSM database street by street and polling units was just Released. what are you waiting for, dont miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to politicians at any amount you wish, call me now for the newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified gsm database of all Nigerian. All at a give away price. see sample below.

Also, we have Current & Updated over 5 Million Active Nigerian e-mail address Database directory updated weekly which has been proven to bring 100% positive result to several businesses across Nigeria. In total it is over 5Million Nigeria Active Email Addresses for your sure effective Email Marketing. (Guarantee Results Oriented Services)

Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by adesegunn122: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
2019 GSM Database

Get our new over 80 Million active nigerian GSM phone numbers contacts database, it contain all the 36 state phone numbers, It is verified and 100% genuine. The new database is sorted by State, streets, the polling unit name, surname, sex, phone number, Date of Birth, Occupation. you cannot get this anywhere. This GSM database street by street and polling units was just Released. what are you waiting for, dont miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to politicians at any amount you wish, call me now for the newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified gsm database of all Nigerian. All at a give away price. See sample below.

We also have email list of about 44 categories making total of 5 million email addresses, this will help you and your business. call us today.

Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by refils2021: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Active 2020 GSM Database
Hi, For your genuine, recent, active, verified and real database for your business, pls contact me. It has been verified and confirmed, the database is available for all the 36 states including the FCT, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it comes with NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, WARD, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This database is accurate and this is the best for you and your business, what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, Revive your business. For advertisement purposes, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, call me now MICHAEL 07052506488

Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by refils2021: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.
Re: Nigeria Database Numbers by olu122: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2023
refils2021:
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.
price?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Laveda!!!! / Linguoapp : Providing Text To Speech For Igbo, Yoruba And 15+ Nigerian Languages / Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.