Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Trend: Dashiki Fever - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trend: Dashiki Fever (4419 Views)

Ladies Slaying Agbada, Dashiki / Dashiki Wars For The Gorgeous Ladies And Hansom Men / Dashiki For Days: Chic Ways To Rock This Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend: Dashiki Fever by Mcwrath02: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
We offered you last year an article on print dashiki and the fact that it trend.
This year 2015, it seems that this is still the case. Wherever African prints have the coast, this print is appreciated and declined in several ways.

The best known names attributed to this form: Dashiki, Angelina, Addis Ababa. Myriam Makeba. A very recent appellation in DRC: Ya Mado. This appellation is in reference to Congolese musician Fabrigas and its title Ya Mado, where the clip features the musician and his dancers in a tunic with this form.
It was for the anecdote.

Since the print dashiki is still fashionable, it seemed interesting to propose new outfits offered by designers / brands and new looks.
For more Danshiki Looks, visit http://farabale.co/2015/06/16/trend-dashiki-fever/

Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Godmother(f): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
This last dress is stunning. OP where can I get this material to buy
Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Mcwrath02: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
click on the link
Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
i like number 1. smiley
Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Nolan12: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
I like the number one dashikis.
Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amazing collections Op. Most of those shocased are actually some of the dashiki top styles you can come across.

But, I doff my hat for the first...
Re: Trend: Dashiki Fever by Nolan12: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2018
yes, dahikis style is very nice.

(1) (Reply)

Stages Of Natural Hair / Hair Wonder Kit(cream,oil And Shampoo) / How To Know Your Correct Bra Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.