Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? (1284 Views)

Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions / Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by haconni(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello wonderful people of Africa, it is now obvious that times are getting harder and unemployment is getting higher, and that calls for everyone to be creative, innovative and invest the little you have wisely.

What fruitful investment do you think someone can invest N30k in? You can drop your ideas so that others can learn from you and you can equally learn from others.

DO NOT BE SELFISH

Do not be selfish with your idea by thinking that if you say it someone else may do it first before you. Some other person somewhere might have tried it out and it didnt work out and its only when you say it out that those with similar experience can tell you the pros and cons of it.

Please no one should come up with soapmaking ideas because it is already saturated and not as easy to run as some try to portray it unless you have the huge funding to register and meet with NAFDAC's own requirements.

Nobody should come up here to try to rip others of the little they have by trying to sell one manual or the other.

Be practical and sincere with your contributions.

Have a nice day!
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by Emiking(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Agro business need a partnership in Luman Christ (NIG) LTD.
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by afanide: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
YOU ARE NOT READY TO INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE AND YET YOU SEEK PEOPLE'S OPINION. DO YOU THINK THEY GOT IT FOR FREE? IF YOU NEED FREE INFORMATION WHY NOT USE GOOGLE?

EVEN GOOGLE IS NOT FREE. YOU MUST SACRIFICE YOUR SOME MB.

Why note go Into Importation BUSINESS?

It's very lucrative and Highly Profitable.

See detils http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Whatsapp/call 08036932174
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by WealthMeansBlog: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Browse through the categories of this site to Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by haconni(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2015
afanide:
YOU ARE NOT READY TO INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE AND YET YOU SEEK PEOPLE'S OPINION. DO YOU THINK THEY GOT IT FOR FREE? IF YOU NEED FREE INFORMATION WHY NOT USE GOOGLE?

EVEN GOOGLE IS NOT FREE. YOU MUST SACRIFICE YOUR SOME MB.

Why note go Into Importation BUSINESS?

It's very lucrative and Highly Profitable.

See detils http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Whatsapp/call 08036932174

There is a mistake we make sometimes. You do not know everything and the next person do not know everything either. You want to learn from me the one I know as long as I want to learn from you. It is only on platforms like Nairaland that we can share such ideas and knowledge. But however, you have a choice to keep your ideas to yourself but if you share, bear in mind you are saving a life!

Two young school leavers approached me recently and asked of what they can do with N30k. This same way, hundreds of other youngsters are looking out for something they can start with similar amount of money.

I immensely thank everyone that has dropped a coment on this post. PLS continue so that we learn from you as you in turn learn from others as NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by charzyh2: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2015
haconni:

There is a mistake we make sometimes. You do not know everything and the next person do not know everything either. You want to learn from me the one I know as long as I want to learn from you. It is only on platforms like Nairaland that we can share such ideas and knowledge. But however, you have a choice to keep your ideas to yourself but if you share, bear in mind you are saving a life!

Two young school leavers approached me recently and asked of what they can do with N30k. This same way, hundreds of other youngsters are looking out for something they can start with similar amount of money.

I immensely thank everyone that has dropped a coment on this post. PLS continue so that we learn from you as you in turn learn from others as NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL

Hi,
You have a pm. Please check your mail
Re: How Can I Wisely Invest My N30,000? by Angelstartups(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Crowd1 Impossible Is Nothing / Strong VPN For Prolific.co / Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.