Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) (2687 Views)

How To Write A Better CV - Naij.com / Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited / Please I Just Received A Text Message From Job/wfm/md...has Anyone Recieved This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by richard870(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Hi NLs, I would like to unsubscribe from this annoying and scam-filled job site 'job.naij' . I have tried severally but couldn't. Please, your positive contribution is welcomed.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by benjanjo1: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
richard870:
Hi NLs, I would like to unsubscribe from this annoying and scam-filled job site 'job.naij' . I have tried severally but couldn't. Please, your positive contribution is welcomed.
Thanks

Most of the job sites have been infiltrated by scammers. There is a particular one, jobrapido, that sends expired job vacancies to me (that's the vacancies that are real o! Cos the rest are from fraudulent individuals). The one wey take style dey legit na jogmag (or something like that). Unsubscribe from the regular mails they send. Check the very bottom of the mail, there is usually a link for you to click on if you want to unsubscribe.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by fm7070: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
i noticed similar thing, after sending CVs, I get a lot of SMS from scammers
Re: I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by JohnnieZM(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
My Brother, cabals are running job sites now and I don't trust any of them at all. I only trust Nairaland Job section.....real people and real jobs. Naij gave me a bitter experience, the first day I sign up with them I was called by a scammer and I went to discover it those people that will tell you to pay N26k to buy license to work with them..blah blah blah.

Just hope in God and don't be far from Nairaland.

Best of Luck!
Re: I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by branhampaul: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
richard870:
Thanks
I Dont Knw If Dis Method Works On PC.. To Unsubscribe When You Arent Seeing The Unsubscribe Button At The Bottom Of The Mail.. Just Click "click To View In Html", When You Do This You Gone See The Unsubscribe Link At The Bottom.. It Works For Any Mail List..
Re: I Want To Unsubscribe From 'job.naij' (annoyed) by NekkyCee(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
I think I've found out how to stop those annoying alerts. Just log in to their site, look at the top right end of page, you'll see your name. Click it and you'll see some options. Click mail outs and unmark everything you see there. Lemme know it goes. wink

(1) (Reply)

Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs / N-power October Stipend: The Delay In Payment for Beneficiaries / NARSDA Recruitment 2018: Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.