Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

When You Get Identified - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You Get Identified (409 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Identified by JoanRichard(f): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2015
This morning as I arrived at the office, I took a quick rush to the washroom - just like my regular attitude to wash and cream my hands.

Although I walked past the pantry leading to the washroom very fast, I never had the slightest idea that in my absence, someone could perceive I was at the pantry - couple with the fact that some staffs were there for their breakfast and tea, bla bla bla!

I supposed that was the moment the kitchen lady walked in. She asked four of my colleagues “sey Joan pass here”and their response was NO. Hmm! Well she doubted their respond as she was sure I had either passed or was around. LOL

Fortunately she saw me coming from the wash room and with a positive smile she said ehhen I talkam say Joan come here but dey say no. I gave my usual pretty smile and asked "how did you know I passed here," still smiling she said "e no hard naw, na your perfume I take no say you come here, even as plenti people pass here I go still know becos d scent different".

Hahahahahaha, what a great remark, isn’t that funny? This happens to few people.
Besides, it’s no news in my office, you could single me out with what I wear - my pencil-heel shoes, dress sense, hair style, and Personal Fragrance. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

But what’s your body identification?
http://deals.vconnect.com/lagos/gifts/fragrances/perfumes-deals7e57cf86Trishia

Cooking Gas cylinder refill + free delivery = #2,300
http://deals.vconnect.com/12-5kg-gas-cylinder-refill--n2300-deal-lagos-surulere_of7837

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals At E-bay- MICOSTARMALL / How To Improve My Exams Preparation / Affordable Deals At Walmart-micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.