Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D (683 Views)

Thinking It Was Another Nairaland Crash When I Saw This Display On my Phone / 6 Ways To Becoming Popular On Nairaland ;D / 10 Funny Things That Can Kill You In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Arguably Nigeria's most popular online forum, Nairaland means different things to different people. Many visitors come for different reasons and that explains why it has different sections. But one thing that i like very much about the forum is amongst others the funny quotes/mannerism people display. Below Are some of my favourites that got me Rotfl***

1. The guy always falling off " something" ie trees, mast and buildings. the day he "fell"from an Idomie tree. I laff sooteyyy i want die

2. The guy who always spreads mats, wrapper & plantain leaf. very very funny

3. The guy claiming to live abroad. today he says "things like that don't happen here in France, tomorrow it's Uk next it's afghanistan. funny dude.

4. first to comment crazy peeps. land and space bookers. as if them dey pay them. some even give measurement of the land booked.I no fit laff.ppl too funny

5. Thunder wey go strike you dey do press up. derogatory though but the press up thing got thinking and imagining the impossible.(personification).

6. The thread spy.** walks into room/thread looked around finds nothing interesting, spits on thread and runs out** or" just passing by"

all this and more are added reasons i visit nairaland. creative and funny members just calm my nerves and make me laff wen am upset.

abeg add your jare! i don tire

*yawns, stretch and grabs bottle of ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by Crieff(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
I remember the garri group then. I was so sympathetic to their cause... Like they will actually go on public protest against the trampling of their freedom of expression online.

Everything was judged on its comparative value to garri... People were rounded up and town into jail...some were banned into year 2099 upwards.

But it was all a FARCE!
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by pussygotlips: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
The space bookers,

maybe they fall under the first to commenters
and also the pussy hunters
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
*passing by*
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by angieberry(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
*Grabs bottle of sharwama and sips in slow motion*
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
*yawns, stretch and grabs a bottle of ogogoro OP, you are one of them
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by Jaymima(f): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
What about the receive sense and smiley crew?
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by nmadu1: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
spreads mat ,hope this gets to fp
Re: Funny Things/mannerism People Display On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
nmadu1:
spreads mat ,hope this gets to fp
Hehehe..i dey observe una...jst cal me wen it gets to fp

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girl. / PICS: Yorùbá People Translate This To English / Caption This Pics- Ladies Say All You've Got To Say Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.