Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed (433 Views)

Help A Fellow Nairalander(advice Needed) / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed by Fab101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
To start with,am a fresh graduate of Abia State University,at the verge of completing my school clearance which has already cost me a lot of money that I don't get-by easily (you know how difficult it is to get money from the usual source after graduation). Recently,I went to collect my original WAEC certificate from the school in Aba where I sat for the exam then,and to my utmost surprise,they told me it will cost me 10K (ten thousand) to collect the said certificate.This is despite the fact that I wasn't indebted to the school in any way. And most of the people I've asked said they used 1,500 to 2000 naira to get theirs from their respective schools. Thus this is a clear case of extortion by this school......Dear readers pls advice me on what to do. Thanks in anticipation of your candid advices.
Re: A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed by Vision4God: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
If de insist dats d amount, find d money n pay cos u wil nid it in most applications u submit.
(also find out if ur classmates hu recently collected paid d same)
Re: A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed by pussygotlips: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
If u get army friend carry am go, believe me things will sort out.
Re: A Confused Nairalander; Advice Needed by oluwadanie1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Threaten to sue them to court

(1) (Reply)

How Exam Malpractice Can Ruin Your Future / You Can Just Miss This!!! / I Want To Upgrade My Waec 2015 Result Call:_08158839873 For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.