Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman (72455 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-seeking Woman(seephoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Johnnoo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is "Romeo must die" part 10
grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Sharksblow(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmm is the answer
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by missKiffy(f): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is serious
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by blackjack21(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
NICE SHOE! gringringrin

Lr Thu, Jun 18, 2015
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Lantosed: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Virtually all pastor are scammers full of deceit acting as gods. I pity many xtians.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by pointstores(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nawa these one na deliverance God is watching from a distance
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by DTOBS(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
shebi na only matching, he no sleep with her all in the name of vomiting pregnancy for her body!
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by juman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hiss.

His customers are also confused.

Poverty.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
These days, na pastoral work sure pass o... People just blindly believe anything u say and trust whatever you do/concoct.
Chai...9ja nd reversed reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by loomer: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Religion!!!!

Karl max

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by mightyokwy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Holy heaven shocked shocked. Infact zogbue ekwensu na ukwu,n zogbue ya ne ekpere. grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by DickDastardly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:
That is what happens to a people who tend to believe every single problem in their lives are spiritual in nature.

Smh.
Who is this Atheist Tanoid tongue wink
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by millionaireman: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Blame the pastors, but poverty is fast taking Nigerians to fetish lifestyles.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by axiliborha(f): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:
"A people" not person. Was referring to Africans generally.
you should have specified it with AFRICANS that looked like a gbagaun sha
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by mikidoo1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pastor be lik: you can hate me now but don't hate the shoes niqqa
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
If u ask m nw, him go claim say na God send m
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Rotimi47: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
People will talk if the pastor touched her with his hands that's why he used his foot.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by prittyboi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oga ooooo, wonders shall never end
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Middlefinger1: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
I bet my butt that is a Ghanaian pastor.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by akosh005: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
The pastor is telling d woman say....oya shine my shoe
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by millionaireman: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
If that woman were to be in a rich country, affordable pregnancy-enhancing medication could have saved her the assault and insult from that deluded/evil pastor.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by synergycom19: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whatever,as long as the miracle will manifest. Many people won't mind worse than this if it will cure there HIV
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by branno555(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Fake and evil
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
Oh noangry op stop sharing fake news,she's pregnant she's not barren angry

Watch the video here: *warning* abeg if your fone no len le(hard) don't bother to open o,cause it will jus die and re booth angry

SEE THE VIDEO HERE

I have just looked at the video....and to be honest...I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I guess the problem with Christians in Africa...and even elsewhere...is that we treat the Pastor as a combination Super Hero, Super Daddy, Super adviser , and super god...who can do anything.

So, when Pastor puts his legs on a pregnant woman....he is merely exercising his superpowers. When an ordinary member of the public does the same...

I think it is high time we Christians stopped regarding the pastor as a breed apart. A pastor is just a servant of God...no different from the servant God has called to, say, clean toilets in the church. Just because you are a church worker does not mean that you are a breed apart. You are still the same in the eyes of God. You are not special....and you never will be.

Ah well.....one thing I know., Jesus did not put his leg on people to heal them. We Christians seem to have forgotten that it isn't how we pray or how we lay hands that brings God down to act....but whether God Himself has chosen to act. And many times, He will act without our intervention.

God is not our boy. Get that?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by millionaireman: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
In the video, the woman appeared to have enjoyed the show; the pastor used his leg to vigorously shake and fire up the woman's genitals, after which the woman got up and rested her forehead on the pastor's joystick.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by emmyw(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Apply Here For Undergraduate &
Postgraduates Scholarship In Canada,This is open to all interested Nigerian Students who wish to study in canada- click the below link for application.
http://www.ngschoolz.com/apply-for-canada-scholarship-for-undergraduate-postgraduates/
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
NA DEM DEH FIND MIRACLE UP AND DOWN NOW
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nothing new, here is another one, I guess he is trying to exorcise the devil from her chest!
LOL, Christians and their Fake Pastors.

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Karl Marx have said it...

"Religion is the opium of the people and sigh of the oppressed"....

What a waste...
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I have just looked at the video....and to be honest...I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I guess the problem with Christians in Africa...and even elsewhere...is that we treat the Pastor as a combination Super Hero, Super Daddy, Super adviser , and super god...who can do anything.

So, when Pastor puts his legs on a pregnant woman....he is merely exercising his superpowers. When an ordinary member of the public does the same...

I think it is high time we Christians stopped regarding the pastor as a breed apart. A pastor is just a servant of God...no different from the servant God has called to, say, clean toilets in the church. Just because you are a church worker does not mean that you are a breed apart. You are still the same in the eyes of God. You are not special....and you never will be.

Ah well.....one thing I know., Jesus did not put his leg on people to heal them. We Christians seem to have forgotten that it isn't how we pray or how we lay hands that brings God down to act....but whether God Himself has chosen to act. And many times, He will act without our intervention.

God is not our boy. Get that?
sorry o,don't you attend SUMMARY topics in high schoolangry
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Nothing new, here is another one, I guess he is trying to exorcise the devil from her chest!
LOL, Christians and their Fake Pastors.
You Just defiled your signature Mate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.