Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House (752 Views)

She Just Graduated College And Is Starting Her Ph.d. — And She's Only 18 / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House by Babalakin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh, and he earned THREE different degrees. What have you done today?
Warning: The following news will either you make you feel very inferior and underachieving, or it will inspire you to get off your butt and do amazing, seemingly impossible things with your life. We’d advise you to aim for the latter.

An 11-year-old graduated from college this week with three degrees — and it’s an achievement he’s calling a “baby step” toward his inevitably mega-successful future.

Tanishq Abraham earned degrees in math and physical sciences, general science, and foreign language studies from American River College in Sacramento.

When he was just four, the wiz kid joined Mensa International, a group for people whose IQ’s are in the top two percent of the population. He started taking college classes at age seven, while he was being homeschool by his parents. Three years later, he graduated high school (where he unsurprisingly earned a 4.0 GPA) and enrolled in college full-time.

Abraham casually explained his success to Sacramento news station FOX40, saying, “I like to learn. So I just followed my passion of learning, and that’s how I ended up here.”

Though he’s clearly an atypically brilliant student, he celebrated like any other college graduate, by crafting a clever cap and going out to eat with his family.

The celebrations won’t last long, though, because this kid has some work to do. He tweeted that his diploma is merely a baby step toward accomplishing his “BIG” goals: becoming a Nobel Prize-winning doctor, medical researcher, and president of the United States.

An 11-year-old graduated from college this week with three degrees — and it’s an achievement he’s calling a “baby step” toward his inevitably mega-successful future.

Tanishq Abraham earned degrees in math and physical sciences, general science, and foreign language studies from American River College in Sacramento.

When he was just four, the wiz kid joined Mensa International, a group for people whose IQ’s are in the top two percent of the population. He started taking college classes at age seven, while he was being homeschool by his parents. Three years later, he graduated high school (where he unsurprisingly earned a 4.0 GPA) and enrolled in college full-time.

Abraham casually explained his success to Sacramento news station FOX40, saying, “I like to learn. So I just followed my passion of learning, and that’s how I ended up here.”

Though he’s clearly an atypically brilliant student, he celebrated like any other college graduate, by crafting a clever cap and going out to eat with his family.

The celebrations won’t last long, though, because this kid has some work to do. He tweeted that his diploma is merely a baby step toward accomplishing his “BIG” goals: becoming a Nobel Prize-winning doctor, medical researcher, and president of the United States.

For any other person, those would same like hella impossible ambitions, but this wiz kid is clearly superhuman, so we should probably start the Abraham 2040 campaign now.

His tweets :On cloud nine! 3 degrees after my name! #Graduation news covered on @kcranews @News10_CA @FOX40 airing at 10 & 11 pm
6:00 AM - 21 May 2015

Second tweet: #graduation celebrations at my fave restaurant
7:14 AM - 21 May 2015
28 28 Retweets 78 78 favorites

Third tweet :Tanishq Abraham @iScienceLuvr
3 Associate college degrees -Awesome feeling- completed my first few baby steps to my BIG goal- @NobelPrize med doctor/researcher & @POTUS
6:12 PM - 21 May 2015
182 182 Retweets 158 158 favorites

http://www.mtv.com/news/2168206/11-year-old-college-graduate/

Re: This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House by Leaventainment: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok oo
Re: This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House by Babalakin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lalasticlala smiley
Re: This 11-year-old Just Graduated College- Now He Wants To Take The White House by DeHero1: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wao...

It's not too late. I may drop out of school due to money but I can build d future of my unborn children.

Kid... If u can read this, I'm CONGRATULATING u and wishing u GREATER achievements (White House, if God wills).

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Sets To Make History / Serious Protest In Unilag Over Reallocation Of Students To Other Universities. / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2015/2016 POST-UTME Screening Execise Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.