Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How To Spend N500000 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Spend N500000 (1544 Views)

Exteey - Spend It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
evening house
I'm an upcoming musician from southern part of NIGERIA but i had to put a break on music and focus on my education... I'm done with all that and I'm back to face the music after working night and day, i was lucky to find someone who wants to sponsor my music with 500000 in as much as i love the offer given, the realisation of the daunting task ahead doesn't give room for failure.
please i have set out a plan but would still need your advice.
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Harvard13(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
depending on ur skills and interests. go to a music school and improve ur skills get a record label or find a good producer to do some beats for you you could also learn to play an instrument or learn to produce beats.
dunno how much each costs tho
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Harvard13:
depending on ur skills and interests.
go to a music school and improve ur skills
get a record label or
find a good producer to do some beats for you
you could also learn to play an instrument or
learn to produce beats.

dunno how much each costs tho
thank you bro but I'm a rapper and possess basic skills in production. i appreciate your input, I'll work with what you said
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2015
denedene:
thank you bro but I'm a rapper and possess basic skills in production. i appreciate your input, I'll work with what you said
so how far do you tink 5OOk can take you??........
Lolz....
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

so how far do you tink 5OOk can take you??........
Lolz....
lool mehnnnn it can take me as far as an album and video to my credit or two songs with quality producers and probably a video to my credit.
p. s
I've not added money promotion,logistics and all cry
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
denedene:
lool mehnnnn it can take me as far as an album and video to my credit or two songs with quality producers and probably a video to my credit.
p. s
I've not added money promotion,logistics and all cry

Lolz.....mxcheew ... How will you get paid show??......
How will you promote yourself via Radio??.........do you think it's BEAN-cake??......

Better invest the money in2 something worth doing n face music gradually ....if not you'll Dive in n get thrown out with nothing to show for....
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz.....mxcheew ... How will you get paid show??......
How will you promote yourself via Radio??.........do you think it's BEAN-cake??......

Better invest the money in2 something worth doing n face music gradually ....if not you'll Dive in n get thrown out with nothing to show for....
but the money is music based. i do not if the guy will release the money if i told him i want to invest the money into another business. chei! chynobeats encourage me with wide knowledge of music
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
denedene:
but the money is music based.
Definitely it is ...but not Enough

denedene:
invest the money into another business.
Yeah thats the best thing to do .....
denedene:
chei! chynobeats encourage me with wide knowledge of music
Lolz......dude cheesy
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
chynobeats how much will be enough for starters?
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
denedene:
chynobeats how much will be enough for starters?

Bro 2b quite sincere there's no certain amount that is Enough ........

Music is followed gradually...... All you need is A good artiste a good producer, contacts "notable people in the industry that can help" a good Manager "that'll link you up n and get you paid shows" + a good financial backing dat will pay when needed ...
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Chanchit: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Music is followed gradually...... All you need is A good artiste a good producer, contacts "notable people in the industry that can help" a good Manager "that'll link you up n and get you paid shows" + a good financial backing dat will pay when needed ...

Xup bro', have you downloaded my song?
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

wow! thank you bro. i finaaly understand your end, i won't rush before i get drowned in the deep blue sea
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chanchit:

Xup bro', have you downloaded my song?
Yeah...sure i have
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Awesomeking: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
denedene:
evening house
I'm an upcoming musician from southern part of NIGERIA but i had to put a break on music and focus on my education... I'm done with all that and I'm back to face the music after working night and day, i was lucky to find someone who wants to sponsor my music with 500000 in as much as i love the offer given, the realisation of the daunting task ahead doesn't give room for failure.
please i have set out a plan but would still need your advice.
considering the fact that the person who sponsored you gave the cash to you mainly for music,i advice you to invest a part of it into a little lucrative business,use the remaining 250k for the music
KING(songwriTER)-12k
produce song with youngjohn-50k
video by stanzvisuals- 150k

AM SURE There will still be small balance,u can use that for the promotion
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Awesomeking:

AM SURE There will still be small balance,u can use that for the promotion

Bro how Far will the promo take hiM??

Will it get him interviews from Radio stations?...

Will it be able to keep his song on air for more than a month?.....

What about noteable night clubs like Club vegas n co?. How much do you think he'll pay to be performing @ night clubs ...regularly..... Even if it's 2ce per week?.....

Bro they're lots of things to consider ......

It's better he invests it for a while ......so it can yield up to something much more reasonable that can push him ............
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Chanchit: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Yeah...sure i have
Owk, tnks.
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Chanchit: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Yeah...sure i have
Owk, tnks. Pls share if you like it.
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Awesomeking: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Bro how Far will the promo take hiM??

Will it get him interviews from Radio stations?...

Will it be able to keep his song on air for more than a month?.....

What about noteable night clubs like Club vegas n co?. How much do you think he'll pay to be performing @ night clubs ...regularly..... Even if it's 2ce per week?.....

Bro they're lots of things to consider ......

It's better he invests it for a while ......so it can yield up to something much more reasonable that can push him ............

thats why i said he should invest a part of it..the profit he keeps getting from the investment biz can be used for continuous promotion..

Just like kissdaniel used

sheyman
emperor geezy
adasa cookey

you too can use

youngjohn
KING
stanzvisuals(skales-video-director)
Re: How To Spend N500000 by ChynoBEATS: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Awesomeking:
thats why i said he should invest a part of it..the profit he keeps getting from the investment biz can be used for continuous promotion..

Just like kissdaniel used

sheyman
emperor geezy
adasa cookey

you too can use

youngjohn
KING
stanzvisuals(skales-video-director)

Now i get u
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
thank you guys, I appreciate your support. I'll provide updates
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Awesomeking: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2015
denedene:
thank you guys, I appreciate your support. I'll provide updates
alright,i may not be online for long fella,so gimme your email address,or whatsapp no so i would send the booking contacts of the three people i mentioned
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Awesomeking:
alright,i may not be online for long fella,so gimme your email address,or whatsapp no so i would send the booking contacts of the three people i mentioned
thank you boss sent an email to you, +2347063555205 whatsapp
Re: How To Spend N500000 by Awesomeking: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
denedene:
thank you boss sent an email to you, +2347063555205 whatsapp
noted,expect my mail or message by nextweek.
Re: How To Spend N500000 by denedene(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Awesomeking:
noted,expect my mail or message by nextweek.
ok boss. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Chinko Ekun -shake It / Download-come Closer Refix By Rae Jamessan Ft Wizkid / Download All Types Or Kind Of Free Instrumentals And Beats Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.