Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Wealth Is Fun But..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wealth Is Fun But..... (423 Views)

Health Is More Important Than Wealth!!! / How To Make $500 - $10,000 Weekly With Global Wealth Trade (GWT) / Governor Fayose's Son Nigba Fayose Shows Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Is Fun But..... by InfinixMine: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
FACTS WE NEED TO URGENTLY ADDRESS
• Rolex wrist watches for 500k?? Will it show me when Jesus will return?
• Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away sins and sorrows?
• Rayban/Versace Eyeglasses for 350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the future?
• Italian shoes for 150k?? Sheybi I will be able to walk on water?
• Samsung plasma TV for 500k?? Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day, live?
• Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3million naira. chai!!! Will I use it and answer heaven's call?
• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I put my life inside it?
• 2million naira for a table in comedy show, which kind laugh I never laugh before?
• 3milliin naira per year at a university, after graduation, will they make me the president.
Sometimes, I wonder why some people spend like crazy, knowing full well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked.
1.The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life.
2.Remember, money only bring happiness if you help people with it.
3.Let someone say to you, BECAUSE OF YOU I DIDN'T GIVE UP!
When God blesses you financially, don't just raise your STANDARD OF LIVING, also raise your STANDARD OF GIVING.

(1) (Reply)

Male Enhancement Pills It Work / Please What Happened To Brother Shekau??? / Full Specification Of The Recently Launched ZTE Axon Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.