Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. (1172 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by wisdompraise(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
I saw this pix and I almost shed
tears, To those of us that always
complain about life........... ... What
can you call this?, Do you know
what this boy was thinking
before he drew the remaining
part of his legs. I think we should
ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD for
what he has done for us.
FRIENDS, If you know you are
alive and healthy, Kindly TYPE
"THANK YOU GOD''. For me I
appreciate God in a special way
for my life, my health and my
family. Thank You God

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by pussygotlips: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Such is life
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by dyadeleye(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omg.....#sobs#
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
heart-touching pix
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by dododawa1: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
I thank GOD, for my short height
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
a lot might have passed through the young boy mind before the image
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Only if he had had legs.. Heart touching... Lalasticlala.. Do the needful..
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by Eberex(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
you almost shed tears, but you ended up not shedding any, is that what you want to tell us?
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by stepo707: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmmn.God i thank you
Re: I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. by ZODzeez: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala

I just created another thread and I still got banned by anti-spam.

Please look into this and help me to unhide this my topic

>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project#35135573

I beg you with God to do somtin.

God bless you and thanks.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tecno To Launch New Windows Tablet, The Winpad 10 / Pic: See What A Nairaland Kill In His Work Place Today / Photos: Container Falls On People In Ojuelegba:two Cars Crushed, Many People Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.