Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

[photos] Tyra Banks Posts A Full Make Up Selfie After A No Make Up Selfie On Ig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Tyra Banks Posts A Full Make Up Selfie After A No Make Up Selfie On Ig (825 Views)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Tyra Banks Posts A Full Make Up Selfie After A No Make Up Selfie On Ig by tuneriolo: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-P8a4_Ue-iog/VYNJDCUlO-I/AAAAAAAANjs/av96IWomTUo/s1600/1434656056_tyra-banks-467.jpg[/img]

She is 41 and still banging......oh and there is a mirror too

Tyra, who has been a super model for more than a decade made headlines for her self-described "raw" no-makeup selfie on Wednesday, June 17, but now, she is back with another splash on Thursday, June 18, taking to Instagram with a glam, full-makeup pic to contrast her earlier shot.

She captioned the pic

Yesterday, I woke up and felt like showing you the me you deserved to see. #RawAndReal

Today, I want to continue to keep it real. Why? Because we ALL know I don't walk around looking like the bare-faced photo I posted yesterday. Almost everyday, I rock mascara, blush up my cheeks and throw concealer on those damn dark circles under my eyes I was so tempted to touch up on my raw pic yesterday.

The painted face you're looking at right now...THIS is REALLY me, too. Is it raw? Heck no! Is it real? The jury's out on that, but I say, "Yeah." I know what you're thinking. "What!!!"

It's real because I'm keepin' it REAL by admitting I need to put stuff on my face to look like a supermodel. (Add a lil' retouching and Wham, the final look is complete!) Yeah, I wished I woke up looking flawless, but that just ain't me. Not at all. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. None of us should be.

#RougeAndReal

See the No make up pic below.
Which do you prefer?

via Tunde Oloyede's Blog

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Is Now Almost The Size Of Meek Mill (photo) / New Photos Of Denrele / Tony Elumelu, Akon Party With Psquare And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.