Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? (684 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Is there anything like' ITS A MISTAKE' when you are caught cheating on your spouse or lover
Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Crieff(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2015
It means that you catching then was a mistake. You were not suppose to catch them at all from their calculations. You were supposed to be at work, church, with parents, anywhere but the place of rendezvous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Crieff:
It means that you catching then was a mistake. You were not suppose to catch them at all from their calculations. You were supposed to be at work, church, with parents, anywhere but the place of rendezvous.

Thanks for comment...But I really didn't understand what you wrote.
Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by mekzyjoe(m): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2015
dbestofmasquare:

Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by taryour(f): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2015
dbestofmasquare:
Is there anything like' ITS A MISTAKE' when you are caught cheating on your spouse or lover

There is nothing to clarify na. That always what they say when caught cheating * its a mistake * its the devil *.
Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
dbestofmasquare:
There's nothing like, "It's a mistake" - that's a flimsly excuse cheaters make when they are caught cheating just the way a thief would always blame devil and either continue with his/her act or turn a new leaf.

Don't subscribe to that balderdash. Cheating is never a mistake as it involves well thought out scheme with step by steps procedure.
Mistake happens though, but cheating is never one.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Crieff(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
dbestofmasquare:

In other words, your spouse is a cheat and she is only regretting her actions because you caught her.

It could also mean the inane words first spoken when cheats are caught that are just exactly meaningless though he/she may be genuinely sorry.
Re: Can Someone Please Clerify This For Me?????? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm....thanks guys. cool

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Baby Names And Meaning / If U Can Remember This, Then U Are No Longer A Baby / Marriage As A 'Financial Contract' For Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.