Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It (626 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It by legalwealth(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2015
One Of The Reasons Lots Of Nigerians Don't Receive Item(s)
Shipped To Them From Abroad Especially Via Post Office Is
The Failure To Giving Correct Postal Code.For Example,Most
People In Lagos Give 23401 As Their Postal Code When Asked Be It Offline Or Online.

The Appropriate Way To Getting Your Correct Postal Code
Is To Navigate To http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/.
Select Your State,Town, Area And Street And Then Click
On "GET POSTCODE" Of Which The Final Result Will Be
A Six-Digit Number Which Is Your Correct Postal Code
As You Can See Mine In The Screenshot Attached Below.

Kindly Navigate To Our Page @ http://facebook.com/ijamsolution To "LIKE" Us If You See This Update So Beneficial To You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It by Jaypea98: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks for your good works i ve been following you for quite sometime now. I pray that one day i ll also be able to make legitimate income online.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Top Reason You Don't Get Ur Item(s) From Abroad & How To Prevent It by legalwealth(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jaypea98:
Thanks for your good works i ve been following you for quite sometime now.
I pray that one day i ll also be able to make legitimate income online.

You are highly welcome.
God will help you!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Website Services / Can I Have A Market Penetration Percentage Of The Verve Card / Innocent Chukwuma In EFCC Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.