Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

[help] Revolution Slider Not Working - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [help] Revolution Slider Not Working (1431 Views)

Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website / Premium Post Slider Plugin For Wordpress / Embed An Image Slider Widget On Blogger In Just 5simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[help] Revolution Slider Not Working by odicity: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2015
I JUST MOVE MY WORDPRESS FROM LOCALHOST TO LIVE SERVER BUT MY REVOLUTION SLIDER NOT WORKING . PLEASE HOW CAN I FIX IT.
Re: [help] Revolution Slider Not Working by webzyweb(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
how did you do the migration from localhost to remote server.

Explain so i can help you out.

Alternative is to upload the zipped slider revolution and activate. then import the local host file into it.

you can export the slides from the localhost.
Re: [help] Revolution Slider Not Working by odicity: 4:37am On Jun 27, 2015
webzyweb:
how did you do the migration from localhost to remote server.

Explain so i can help you out.

Alternative is to upload the zipped slider revolution and activate. then import the local host file into it.

you can export the slides from the localhost.

ok tnkx bro, i create a sub folder as i was told by ipage because they dont allow direck upload of duplicator to their root folder, it was then showing somthing like www. deljconsult.com/newfolder, i contacted them and they fixed it to now be deljconsult.com

(1) (Reply)

REDACTED / Unverified UK Ads For Sale With Finalized 70£ And 20£ Estimated 40k / Why Most Webmasters Are Quite Poor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.