Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) (1479 Views)

Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by dre11(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2015
A woman has been arrested by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency for concealing 430 grammes of heroin in her vagina at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

Aladi Onyinye Juliet, 31, has been arrested by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency for concealing 430 grammes of heroin in her vagina at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

This was made known in a statement issued by the NDLEA Head of Public Affairs, Mr Mitchell Ofoyeju, on Thursday in Lagos, NAN reports.

Ofoyeju said that the arrest took place at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos during the inward screening of passengers on an Emirates flight.

He quoted the NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Mr Hamza Umar, as saying that the arrest was facilitated with the aid of scanning machines.

“During the inward screening of Emirates passengers, one Aladi Onyinye Juliet, tested positive for narcotic ingestion.

“While under observation, the drug was subsequently expelled, field-tested and weighed”, Hamza stated.

Ofoyeju said that preliminary investigation carried out by the NDLEA indicated that the suspect was returning from Pakistan where she was given the drug.

He said that the suspect who hailed from Abia, also had established link with some Pakistani drug traffickers who sponsored her trip in collaboration with some local accomplices.

In her statement, the suspect said that she engaged in drug trafficking to settle her bills.

“I am a single mother and I need money to take care of myself and child.

I used to sell clothes but the profit is inadequate to sustain my family.

I would have earned half a million naira to pay for my rent and my child’s school fees if I had succeeded in bringing the drug.

They paid for my return ticket and hotel accommodation. While in my hotel room, a Pakistani woman came to give me the drug.

She also instructed me to conceal it in my private part to avoid arrest. Unfortunately, the NDLEA officers detected it”, the suspect was quoted as saying.

The spokesman also quoted the NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, as warning that the agency would continue to detect narcotics with the help of technological tools.

“The NDLEA is investing in capacity building and modern equipment in drug detection.

We hope to dislodge drug trafficking cartels through superior intelligence and best global practices.

Investigation is ongoing to arrest other members of the drug cartel connected to her case”, Giade said.

The NDLEA called for more public support, stressing that drug control thrived on the principle of collective responsibility.

Ofoyeju said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

http://pulse.ng/gist/hacked-vault-woman-who-concealed-heroin-in-her-private-part-busted-id3884213.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by TRADELYN: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
This is a capital offence in other countries.

For those still involved in it, I urge you to desist from it. There are more than 1,000 jobs/businesses you can do as there's profit in all labour.
#BePatient!
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2015
There's nothing we won't see in nairaland
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by importexpert(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2015
U don enter one chance for NDLEA hands
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by loomer: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2015
This is an old news.
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by mikigen(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2015
cry
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by dre11(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
I would have earned half a million naira to pay for my rent and my child’s school fees if I had succeeded in bringing the drug.

Half a million for one tripshockedshocked

The hussle is real men.... That's why the can go to any extent to have make the deal happen
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by izuch(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2015
She looks like a retired ashawo. undecided

Say no to drugs
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Starships4u(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2015
The love of money is the root of all early death....
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by ijustdey: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
This is an old news.
pls can you give the link to the former news
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
They will never learn.
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by agarawu23(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2015
this is getting too much
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
HeroWat?
Concealed in what?
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by rawtouch: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Things people do just to make ends meet

Time to face the music
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by donholy28(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
She think say as dem no catch am when she use d method conceal expo 4 her school days...say she go go free...but now dem don catch am
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Brownhypo: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
you need change

see her face embarassed
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by princdebola201(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
K
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Islie: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Some bad elements keep doing desperate things just to get money in a desperate way

SMH
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by barry40: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=14pt]All because of money. Entrepreneurship is the true pathway to prosperity and fulfilment. Say no to crime. To learn about entrepreneurship, visit http://businessinfohub.com[/size]

Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by animality: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

I CAME HERE TO SEE DRUG ON PRIVATE PART, NOT A WOMAN PICTURE
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
dre11:

A woman has been arrested by the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency for concealing 430 grammes of heroin in her vagina at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

http://pulse.ng/gist/hacked-vault-woman-who-concealed-heroin-in-her-private-part-busted-id3884213.html

we have featured it
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
h
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by uboma(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
TRADELYN:
This is a capital offence in other countries.

For those still involved in it, I urge you to desist from it. There are more than 1,000 jobs/businesses you can do as there's profit in all labour.
#BePatient!

Anyone who is involved in drug business (and may i add prostitution too) is simply lazy to work hard to earn a decent living.

Not too long ago i heard on the radio of a woman though well educated, abandoned her work and ventured into the sales of pap. Now she exports her products.

Like you rightly pointed out there are so many legitimate means of earning income here in Nigeria. Opportunities abound wherever you look...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by zyzxx(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
patients is a blessing
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Nawa ooo.. Vg is really a store for many things undecided
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by dre11(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Woman Who Concealed Heroin In Her Private Part Busted(Picture) by lalasticlala(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
dre11:

Thanks

Have seen it

https://www.nairaland.com/2192796/ndlea-arrests-woman-inserted-heroin

mmmm . thanks for digging it up

(1)

Man Sues Wife After Seeing Her Without Makeup For The First Time / Finally Abducted Federal Poly Oko Runs Girls Returns In A Bad State. / Help Me Find This Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.