Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Are You Looking For A Serious Relationship Join Niggis Dating Channel On BBM - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Looking For A Serious Relationship Join Niggis Dating Channel On BBM (563 Views)

Join The New Bbm Adult Group By Adding Ur Bbm Pin / BBM Group. Send Your PIN / I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Serious Relationship Join Niggis Dating Channel On BBM by Naijaniggis(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Most dudes don't get this.

Baba, because she is opening teeth for you and throwing you 360 degrees hugs every time does not mean she is attracted to you in a romantic way.

For girls a friend is different from a boyfriend. and when a girl starts seeing you as a friend IT WILL BE RARE for her to see you as a boyfriend – ever again (Go and ask any girl).

Lolz are you a guy or a girl handsome and Pretty and you have a very low self esteem towards the opposite S*x?

Let's build it up for join Niggis Dating Channel pin C004075C6

Get Daily Dating tips

Meet that special someone

Get to learn from people with exprience

And dailly funny picture to always put a smile on your face

So what are u waiting for join today Channel Pin: C004075C6 see you @ d other side

Re: Are You Looking For A Serious Relationship Join Niggis Dating Channel On BBM by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
I hope this is not the same format where you join and find hungry guys and each guy is asked to introduce 5 girls to the group .. if it is.. mstcheeew

(1) (Reply)

. / The Type Of Girl I Want; Pls Help Me Find Her / A Wedding To Remember (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.