Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,479 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Dairy Of Celebrities I Liked.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dairy Of Celebrities I Liked.... (337 Views)

Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) / Celebrities/“i Spent $1 Million In 3 Months”-davido Tell The Bbnaija Housemates / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of Celebrities I Liked.... by Marv650(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
I'll soon be writing a lot about the celebrities i like both foreign and local even my friends whom i like .
it'll include their NAMES , SHORT PROFILE , WHY I LIKE THEM , AND WHY YOU SHOULD , I hope i really make a good list ............expect names like ... IYAZ, RONALDO, JAMES , OLAMIDE ,ETC
Re: Dairy Of Celebrities I Liked.... by Marv650(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Keidran Jones (born 15 April 1987), better known by his stage name Iyaz (pronounced EYE-az), is a British Virgin Islands singer-songwriter and dancer, signed with the record label Beluga Heights Records.
His songs brings me such a nice inspiration ,i do wish he come back to the music industry and with his good work though .
he's one of those who made me like most of the host of foreign musicians i'll mention.
I'LL need people to persuade him to write and sing more , try some of his old song and youll probably know why he top my list.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Shit Tune Is A Jam – Skales Tweet / Taliban Suicide Bomber, Gunmen Attack Afghan Parliament / Akins's Corner Hottie Of The Week: Chuwkuma Rejoice Carlton David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.