Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) (9796 Views)

07 Camry SE Dvd/nav/rev Cam Price Reduced 08037723477. / Registered 2009 Toyota Camry SE (DVD Player) Buy And Drive (very Clean) / 2008 Toyota Camry Se: ***dvd Console Panel**: Only 2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
Pre Ordered By A Nairalander from Abuja in January 2009 ( Don't have His Permission to Mention His Username Yet till the car gets Delivered to Abuja )

Arrived Today 24th February 2009

2008 Toyota Camry Special Edition.

Details Coming Shortly.

Photoshots Taken In Protea Hotel, Maryland, Lagos, Nigeria this evening of 24th Feb 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by jenju(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2009
cool ride. Congrats smiley
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by kablooee: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
nice one! the owner will forever be grateful to nairaland and inspired_m keep it up
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by Tobobo: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2009
@inspired
How much did you land this car?
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2009
Tobobo:

@inspired
How much did you land this car?

A Little Above 3 million Naira, Leather Interior, 4 Cylinder VVT-i Engine

Courtesy HeadRest DVD fixed Upon Arrival.
cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by ilaugh1: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2009
Inspired

I need a 2008 Escalade Jeep - Signature edition - black, leather interior, 24 inch rims - Can you source this?

This is a serious matter.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by Tobobo: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
@inspired,
Thanks for the info. Will be doing biz with you very soon. Make my Yam cook small.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by skynylaw: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2009
inspired_m
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
skynylaw:

inspired_m

i beg i wan know how much i can get a Bora or Jetta 99-2000 model
with full option.

just waitin for your repply
skynylaw@hotmail.com

1999 - 2000 Volkswagen Jetta Leather int, Alloy Wheels is 1.4 million Naira.

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2009
We are not interested in just selling you a car, we are dedicated to ensuring that you are completely satisfied with the way we take care

of you and your Vehicle for LIFE. We are committed to building life long relationships with all of our clients.

FIXING THE HEAD REST DVD, FREE OF CHARGE

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE
  cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by Emperoh(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2009
How much does it cost to fix these head rests?
Anyone has an idea? Inspired up to you!!!!!!
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
Emperoh:

How much does it cost to fix these head rests?
Anyone has an idea? Inspired up to you!!!!!!

The HeadRest DVD Costs N90,000.

Its thr Mutifunctional Spec, The DVDisc is Loaded from the Headrest, its got USB Port, Remote Controls, Wireless HeadSets, Game Controllers, Frequency Transmitters Etc.

There are Other Specs that costs btwn 50,000 - 65,000, But they are not as Multifuctional and the One Stated Above.

Our Clients Deserves the Best, FREE OF CHARGE.  cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
FINALLY REGISTERED

ABUJA LICENSE PLATES

DELIVERED IN ABUJA TODAY 6th MARCH 2009.
cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by bigbumper(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
Since you are already in Abuja, can i ask a favour please tongue I need to pick up the 2005 golf smallmoney sold me from Abuja where it is parked, can you be a sport and pick it up for me and help me pay him N450,000 [size=5pt]or was it N350,000 sef[/size] as agreed please, I promise I will reimburse you the full amount when you get to Lagos cool

I don't want to have to pay for transport all the way to Abuja to pick up the car as I believe the N450,000 I am paying is too much already. At least you helping me drive the car down to Lagos will save you the transport fare that would have come out of your own pocket too cool ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
big_bumper:

Since you are already in Abuja, can i ask a favour please tongue I need to pick up the 2005 golf smallmoney sold me from Abuja where it is parked, can you be a sport and pick it up for me and help me pay him N450,000 [size=5pt]or was it N350,000 sef[/size] as agreed please, I promise I will reimburse you the full amount when you get to Lagos cool

I don't want to have to pay for transport all the way to Abuja to pick up the car as I believe the N450,000 I am paying is too much already. At least you helping me drive the car down to Lagos will save you the transport fare that would have come out of your own pocket too cool ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER cool

Makes sense to me cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
big_bumper:

wwheelz:

Makes sense to me  cool cool

The Flagrant Display of a Latent Sentiment.  cheesy cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2009
kablooee:

nice one! the owner will forever be grateful to nairaland and inspired_m keep it up

Kablooee,

Thanks for the Comment, I look forward to Doing Business with you Very Soon.

Thanks

Inspired_m

ODIONWERE of Nairaland

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by dinoh: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
Hi, could u pls help find out how much a used Honda "end of discussion" with full options would cost me.
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2009
dinoh:

Hi, could u pls help find out how much a used Honda "end of discussion" with full options would cost me.

I have a 2004 Honda Accord Leather Interior, V6 for 1.6 million, Call me on 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED If Interested.

cool cool
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
i_laugh:

Inspired

I need a 2008 Escalade Jeep - Signature edition - black, leather interior, 24 inch rims - Can you source this?

This is a serious matter.

Serious Matter, I Laugh, Your Laugh is Laughing Me  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by kuntash: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2009
and whats so spectacular about this mai mai motor wey Inspired dey take shine- Look here inspired, I hope u sabi where ur level dey?, u wey don parade heavy gbedu rides for this nairaland na im dey use dis kind camry sing so?, I have seen lots and lots of your cars wey clean pass this one by far, is it that electric Honda IVTEC, and many more,
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2009
kuntash:

and whats so spectacular about this mai mai motor wey Inspired dey take shine- Look here inspired, I hope u sabi where ur level dey?,  u wey don parade heavy gbedu rides for this nairaland na im dey use dis kind camry sing so?,  I have seen lots and lots of your cars wey clean pass this one by far,  is it that electric Honda IVTEC,  and many more, 

[b]
I understand Your Point Kuntash, This was a Pre Ordered Vehicle, and the Truth is I give My Pre Order Clients Excellent Customer Service to the best of My Ability

We Give Kudos to Nigerians that Part With their Hard earned Money based on Trust & Credence despite the Typically Perceived Negative Notion about fellow Nigerians, more Complicated when its someone they've not Met.

Few times Ive Heard of Spouses have Disagreements on Pre Order Arrangement In cases where Only One Partner is a Nairalander and having being Swept by the Inspired Ability is Convinced of our wherewithal to Deliver, Whereas The Other Partner not being Aware of the Pre Order Initiative gets Cynical about the Whole Idea of the 30% Deposit terms and would rather deal with on Cash & Carry Basis.

Now, if the other Spouse has Successfully Convinced Her Spouse and the Car gets Delivered, Is it not Worthy to Sing the Song of the Car So ? Even if its a Classic 1967 Volkswagen Beetle.  cheesy cheesy

I agree that I have sold  & Advertised "Heavy Gbedu Rides" being the Pioneer Car Dealer to have advertised so many 2008 & 2009 Vehicles ON Nigerian Soil The Top Rated Listed Below to Refresh Memories[/b]

The 2009 Infiniti FX50
  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-189060.0.html

The 2009 BMX X6 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195491.32.html

The 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188994.0.html

The 2009 Lexus LX 570 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-231585.0.html

The 2009 Toyota Matrix https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-230742.0.html

The 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-192049.0.html

The 2009 Toyota Corolla Le with Thumb Start https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-199637.0.html

The 2009 Toyota Camry XLE & The Hybrids https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-197146.0.html

The 2009 Toyota Highlander https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187783.0.html

The 2009 Honda Pilot https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-233449.32.html

The 2009 Range Rover Sport HSE SuperCharged  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-192213.0.html

Nothwithstanding, We have an Understanding Of Market Segmentation and We have to Treat Our Clients Equally and Fairly too, Be it a Customer for a Classic Car, An Affordable Vehicle or a Luxury Vehicle.

Talk about Heavy Gbedu Ride, Watch out for my 2009 Infiniti FX50 S Model, The S Model has never bn featured anywhere in 6 Continents, Its Live On NAija Soil

Also, Watch Out for My Suspended Volkswagen Passat CC, The CC, The CC, The CC  cheesy cheesy and Lastly,

The Volkswagen Phaeton, I have Leaked the Photos out of My Archives for you to Wet Your Appetite.  cheesy cheesy

[size=15pt]
Coming SOON.
[/size]

Inspired_m

ODIONWERE of Nairaland
AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE

Eze-Buruzorchni of Nairaland

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2009
2009 Infiniti fx 50 S  cool cool

Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by Emperoh(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Emperoh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fear Not, For I am with you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2008 Toyota Camry SE ( Preordered, Leather, SE, Dvd, We Made It Again ) by ERICBON: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2009
Hello if I were to order a 2002 - 2003 Toyota Camry leather seat for delivery to Abuja what will your estimate be. I want to know if its possible to ship and deliver a car already bought in the state to Nigeria and ht will your rates be for suchservice.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excellent Peugeot 307 Cc, 2007 Model - For Sale / Tint Permit At friendly price / Acura Mdx 2009 +technology Package .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.