Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping (3324 Views)

I Need A Female Partner / Needs A Female Partner. / One Night Female Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by rosy4u(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
op

Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by MEILYN(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
broke people always think they got an opinion
Rich people do not come to Nairaland to place adverts in order to get a better half. You are as broke as hell. Go back to the hell hole you appeared from.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Hello. What do you need the female companion for?
i need someone to accompany me that's all no string attached
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
Rich people do not come to Nairalander to place adverts in order to get a better half. You are as broke as hell. Go back to the hell hole you appeared from.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Ishilove: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
i need someone to accompany me that's all no string attached
Don't you have female acquaintances or relatives?
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Burger01(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
Idiat! Everyone has got an opinion. Only the wicked at heart would think otherwise. Get a life and stop luring innocent ladies for your devilish act. Basterd.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Attention seeker
am not an attention seeker
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by MEILYN(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:

You get time ooo. You dey even dey pay am attention.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Burger01(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Help me ask the skunk. smiley
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Timbi: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
am not an attention seeker

You are actually an idiotic attention seeker.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Burger01:

Idiat! Everyone has got an opinion. Only the wicked at heart would think otherwise. Get a life and stop luring innocent ladies for your devilish act. Basterd.
you are bittered too because of God's grace in my life eyah pray harder
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
Just like the topic says am just a guy in my 20's i don't have a girl friend i need a female partner to travel to dubai i will pay for visa flight ticket and shopping please kids stay out of this its serious (abeg take Style fine small) here is my pin to contact 55D1F8A7 or drop your contact
i am a kid?am i allowed to post?
True,people made some immature comments,but i am certain you wouldnt have lost a strand of hair by not lashing out on them.
Trust me,your moniker is discouraging.am i castigating you?no.But anyone who sees your moniker would feel what you are saying relates to it.
You are too shy to have a gf?why not use the confidence you used to lash out on those of this thread to woo a girl?
I think dere is nothing dere is nothing wrong with your post though....lots of love
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbi:

Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Setaje(f): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
No wah o. Nothing person no go see for nl
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Burger01(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
you are bittered too because of God's grace in my life eyah pray harder
Me, bitter? Over what scammer?cheesy
Just stop luring innocent ladies for your devilish acts. if you need a female co-traveler then go to your village and get some. Iddiot!
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:

i am not in Nigeria am in a neighboring country most of their female here don't understand english
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Burger01:

Me, bitter? Over what scammer?cheesy
Just stop luring innocent ladies for your devilish acts. if you need a female co-traveler then go your village and get some. Iddiot!
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by MEILYN(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Timbi:

Lol, he is actually soliciting for a partner. Let me break down his thoughts before he came up with an idea as stupid as this. He thinks all nairaland girls like money and outings, so he wanted to get a few pins to consolidate his boring life..... He is broke which I am sure of and he has no intention of taking anyone to KFC, talk more of Dubai. Yea, the sound of Dubai would make all nairaland girls ping me and get an April fool's surprise in June.
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Ishilove: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
i am not in Nigeria am in a neighboring country most of their female here don't understand english
So how will the Nigerian female you seek hookup with you since you aren't in the country?

Are you coming to Nigeria first, or will you send her ticket and visa money?

Will you process the visa for her?
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Burger01(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
Lol. You've become a robot. Your story couldn't even fly. Go to your village and get a girl there. Nairaland ain't your villagecheesy
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:

So how will the Nigerian female you seek hookup with you since you aren't in the country?

thats easy am process my visa in Nigeria and also taking a flight in Nigeria i will meet her at the visa office with her document(passport etc..)
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Ishilove: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
thats easy am process my visa in Nigeria and also taking a flight in Nigeria i will meet her at the visa office with her document(passport etc..)
All these for a stranger you barely know?
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
MEILYN:
Lol, he is actually soliciting for a partner. Let me break down his thoughts before he came up with an idea as stupid as this. He thinks all nairaland girls like money and outings, so he wanted to get a few pins to consolidate his boring life..... He is broke which I am sure of and he has no intention of taking anyone to KFC, talk more of Dubai. Yea, the sound of Dubai would make all nairaland girls ping me and get an April fool's surprise in June.
poverty change people mentality on other people
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove:
All these for a stranger you barely know?
you need to get to know me better too
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by storyforthegods: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Lagos and abuja based only
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
Who will get to know you, Ishilove!? Thunder fire that your fried headangry Ritualistsmiley
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Ishilove: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2015
storyforthegods:
undecided
Re: I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping by Ishilove: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Sorry, your explanation just doesn't cut it.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Asaba,Ogwashi-Uku,Ibusa,Isele-Ukwu Please: Click Here / 190 Wed Omolola1. / Am In Love With Iice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.