Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband (3536 Views)

Letter To My Future Husband (you Need To Read This) LOL / How Can You Snub Your Future Husband!? (2) (3) (4)

To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by flawlessT(f): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
To any girl dating my future husband.......
Please take it easy on him.
Even when he is shouting "you must chop my money!"No mind am,na small pikin de worry am!!!.....Na beg I dey beg una ma fellow nairalanders grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Hey, na your type pastors dey always preach to and reminding of that bible verse which says:

GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER... And hey, there's love in sharing!
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by rawpadgin(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
@ this age u still looking for ur ”future husband"

Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2015
U knw whether d gal wey dey date ur future hubby dey nairaland?
The best tin na 4 u 2 use microphone dey announce am d whole 36 states cos u no no where him dey or where una go jam
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
flawlessT:
Even when he is shouting "you must chop my money!"No mind am,na small pikin de worry am!!!.....Na beg I dey beg una ma fellow nairalanders grin grin grin

na to help me beg my babe say I wan rest. shuo. make una help me beg am I wan go gbegbe. make she sleep. werin dey happen sef
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
flawlessT:
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by RichieF27: 2:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Funny post ...I have one good news for you
flawlessT:

Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by gbens2000(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2016
flawlessT:
u are lucky he is still single and quoting u nw wink grin
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by flawlessT(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
gbens2000:
u are lucky he is still single and quoting u nw wink grin
Hahahahahahaha,iffa hear
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by gbens2000(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
flawlessT:
Hahahahahahaha,iffa hear
no fear I will take good care of you,my future cocobutter wink
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
rawpadgin:

rawpadgin:

nice one bro. Hahahaha. FlawlessT no mind am o.
Oh well i think you're my missing ribs
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by flawlessT(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
grin nice one bro. Hahahaha. FlawlessT no mind am o.
Oh well i think you're my missing ribs
Lol,i hear
Re: To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband by Tabbaz1: 2:52am On Mar 09, 2017
flawlessT:

Pic: What If He Is Your Grandpa? / I'm Tired Of Nigerians : Pix / Your Phone Number