Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please (523 Views)

This Is What I Saw Yesterday P/s What Did U Call This Type Of Hair / Guys,can You Rock This Type Of Hair. / Can You Correctly Name This Type Of Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please by Kingsleymichael(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2015
I came across this and decided to share it with you.

Your wife travelled for 3 months and you are left with your maid in the house. one day, you went to have your bath and on coming into your bedroom, you meet your maid in this coperate attire dressing up your bed.

MY BROTHER, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please by xpac01(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Mtcheeeew! I'll just kick the dirty thing outta my room.
Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please by indiraserv: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Take a picture and send to your wife
Re: What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation. Be Sincere Please by Orunto: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Society calls this prostitution. The Holy Book sees this as Temptation. If you are disciplined, as soon as you entered from your bathroom, tell her to leave the room and come back when you are done. Actually, temptation has come too close, your urge for the ultimate will depend on your thought and quick assessment of the consequencies.

(1) (Reply)

Google Ads On Android Phone Is Disgusting! / Jega Bows Out As INEC Chairman After 5 Years In Service / How Can One Change His/her Nairaland Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.