Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Are You Living Your Dreams Right Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Living Your Dreams Right Now (378 Views)

How To Make Your Dreams Come True / Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) / MTN Laying Off Over 4000 Workers, Happening Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Living Your Dreams Right Now by wkkwl: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
i am not living my dreams right now

i am not where i projected to see my self ,BuT God i m not where i used to be.
Re: Are You Living Your Dreams Right Now by wealthyk: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
what if i shock that you have a say in living your dream and that its never to late to live it. you are responsible in part of what becomes of you, God has done His own and it is left for you to go ahead and make your dreams come thru. by the way, what is your dream? what do you aspire to become? how do you know you arent living your dream?
if you can answer these questions, it wil give you insights to what your dream is. if your thought process is negative and you are not doing anything about it, then you arent going to be living your dream. yes indeed, you may not be where you want to be, but i bet that if you take a stock of your life, you will know that God is all the while working to bring the dream He has put in you but have you told Him about it and letting Him take total control?
You can live your dream as i am now, i might not be a millionaire yet, but am on the way but i am on the way because i know that He who has started a good work in me, is able to perfect it. let that thought be in you all the time.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney/paypal Investment --automatic Payout To Your Account / Vacancy :buzz Over intimacy Toy Tester Job Advert / Fewer Is Not More With A CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.