Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date (506 Views)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / A Mature Working Class Lady In Need Of Love / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by kes234: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Hi, I want to meet and single or married working class professional for a business date, both in nigeria and all over the word add me on bbm for more infos BBM: 27695326
Re: Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by cvibe2: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people. Register free
Re: Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by slide01: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by kes234: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
My assessment, its like no working class professionals on this forum hmmmm may God help Nigeria.... Because I have not received one single add that means most people/youth are either still dependant or unemployed
Re: Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by akudinaobi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dear kess lots of working class but to busy for social netwoking
Re: Working Class Professional Needed For A Business Date by bvegas2020: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Just Moved To Warri / Serious Minded And Descent Single Guys And Ladies In Osogbo Meet Here. / I Need A Working Class Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.