Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. (1964 Views)

Feminism Vs Women's Rights. / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / See The Big Snake This Guy Killed In His Farm And He Is Going To Eat It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by spiceybrain(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
We’re gonna start discussing men’s brains, women’s brains and how they’re very different from each other. Now I wanna start with men’s brains. Alright? Men’s brain are very unique, men’s brains are made up of little boxes and we have a box for everything. We have a box for the car. We got a box for the money. We got a box for the JOB, we got a box for the women, we got a box for the kids, we got a box for your mother somewhere in the basement.
We got boxes everywhere, and the rule is: "the boxes don’t touch". When a man discusses a particular subject, we go to that particular box, we pull that box out, we open the box, we discuss only what is in that box, alright? and then we close the box and put it away being very, very careful not to touch any other boxes.
WOMEN S BRAINS
Now women’s brains are very, very different from men’s brains. Women's brains are made up of a big ball of wire, and every thing is connected to everything. The MONEY’s connected to the car, the car’s connected to your JOB and the kids are connected to your mother, and everything’s connected to everything ....
It’s like the INTERNET super highway, Ok? And it’s all driven by energy that we call emotion. This is zzzzz. It’s one of the reasons why women tend to remember everything. Because if you take an event and you connect it to an emotion, it burns in your memory and you can remember it forever. The same thing happens for men, it just doesn't happen very often because, quite frankly, we don't care.
Women tend to care about everything! And she just loves it. Ok?
Now, men, we have a box in our brain that most women are not aware of. This particular box has nothing in it. It’s true, it’s true. In fact, we call it the "nothing box." And of all the boxes a man has in his brain, the nothing box is our favourite box! If a man has the chance, he’ll go to his nothing box every time. That's why a man can do something seemingly COMPLETELY brain-dead for hours on end. You know, like fishing.
Women can’t do it, they can’t do it, their minds never stop, and they don't understand the nothing box and it drives them crazy because nothing drives a woman more crazy or makes you feel more irritated than to witness a man doing nothing! AM HAPPY TO BE A MAN.[/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by priiince(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
as east is far from the west and north from the south dats how a man's brain is better than ladies'

2 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by snakebeat: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
No wonder they refer to women as fish brains.
Op u just adumbrate a typical fish brain.
So women & fish get d same brain...
No wonder.... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Life is ironic. As you see sit here speaking of the Far East and West, South and North, bird brains, and fish brains, etc. The fact of the matter is, "boxes" aside (i.e, scientifically speaking), as a man, you inherit the bulk of your intelligence from your MOTHER. Which, in the case of OP and the above commentators isn't saying very much at all, unfortunately.

Gladly keep your "nothing box", as you so fondly call it smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Life is ironic. While you see sit here speaking of the Far East and West, South and North, bird brains, and fish brains, etc. The fact of the matter is, "boxes" aside (i.e, scientifically speaking), as a man, you inherit the bulk of your intelligence from your MOTHER. Which, in the case of OP and the above commentators isn't saying much at all, unfortunately.

Gladly keep your "nothing box", as you so fondly call it.

Which science is dat if I may ask....
You guys keep concocting one fallacy after the other...
The other day enlightened soul said men desire children more, today you don come with ur own?
How do you explain dat thread where the man made a first class and all his children followed suit, d wife clearly didnt.
Who did they inherit it from?
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Life is ironic. As you see sit here speaking of the Far East and West, South and North, bird brains, and fish brains, etc. The fact of the matter is, "boxes" aside (i.e, scientifically speaking), as a man, you inherit the bulk of your intelligence from your MOTHER. Which, in the case of OP and the above commentators isn't saying very much at all, unfortunately.

Hhahahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin cool cool cool

See them rejoicing at the inability of their brain to multi-task and achieve more than one thing at once.

BTW, someone tagged you in one of my threads. I want to see what you have to say about the article he posted.

9 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bigger isn't always better.
You guys should stop displaying ignorance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hahaha , that was a good riposte.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , that was a good riposte.

Why "fish-brain", anyway?? Fish are actually smarter than most people care to know (some species more so than others), and if that manages to get past them it is brain food after all, loll. Utterly ridiculous.

It's intriguing, really.
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

Which science is dat if I may ask....
You guys keep concocting one fallacy after the other...
The other day enlightened soul said men desire children more, today you don come with ur own?
How do you explain dat thread where the man made a first class and all his children followed suit, d wife clearly didnt.
Who did they inherit it from?

You ought to make sure you end up with a smart lady if you want smart children, njokusboy. I can't make this up! And try to make sure you're not over 35-40 at the time - your male clock is gradually a-ticking, and you'll need quality sperm for that baby-making business if you're about it smiley

10 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You ought to make sure you end up with a smart lady if you want smart children, njokusboy. I can't make this up! And try to make sure you're not over 35-40 at the time - your male clock is gradually a-ticking, and you'll need quality sperm for that baby-making business if you're about it smiley

lol, you never fail to disappoint, instead of you to provide an empirical evidence, you resort to ad hominem, logic is lost on you, you are clearly not that smart, i thought you'd come up with one "backyard" article by one scientific nobody like yourself since theres clearly no reasonable evidence for this claim, instead you are back to talking about sperm cells, how convenient....
madam, you cannot just go about making scientific claims you cannot prove, else, you earn a slap from Gregor mendel, if i had a child, id rather he thinks like me, if this is what he's gonna be doing.
nd am actually quite young, my grandfather sired his most succesful kid at 60, so the sperm quality must be top notch... thanks for your concern anyway wink
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Women are fish brain

Don't forget a woman's ovum(egg) is pivotal for reproduction - sperrm only helps to fertilize it.

When a fish brain produces an egg(to form male or female), I wonder what the end product would be. cry

6 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Inferiority complex is: after posting trash, you scream how you are proud to be a man when no one cares.

4 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2015
FrancisTony:
Women are fish brain

Don't forget a woman's ovum(egg) is pivotal for reproduction - sperrm only helps to fertilize it.

When a fish brain produces an egg(to form male or female), I wonder what the end product would be. cry

You guys keep talking this thrash, when a sperm fertilizes an egg, an embryo is formed, the sperm cells loses its flagellum and fuses with the ovum, the nucleus of the sperm cell also fuses with the ovum with contains genetic material..... what results is as a result of the integration of the sperm and the ovum.... please stop talking this foolishness, its getting annoying, its like saying because the chalk writes on the blackboard, and the chalk diminishes, the blackboard is then solely responsible for knowledge.... what sh1t undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
njokusboy:

You guys keep talking this thrash, when a sperm fertilizes an egg, an embryo is formed, the sperm cells loses its flagellum and fuses with the ovum, the nucleus of the sperm cell also fuses with the ovum with contains genetic material..... what results is as a result of the integration of the sperm and the ovum.... please stop talking this foolishness, its getting annoying, its like saying because the chalk writes on the blackboard, and the chalk diminishes, the blackboard is then solely responsible for knowledge.... what sh1t undecided
In essence, are you insinuating all male are smarter than female?
It's high time you guys stopped these gender steorotype bullsh1t.

No gender is superior or smarter than other - it boils down to individualism.

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

In essence, are you insinuating all male are smarter than female?
It's high time you guys stopped these gender steorotype bullsh1t.

No gender is superior or smarter than other - it boils down to individualism.

Nope, I never said that, I was only correcting your assertion that the ovum is solely responsible for reproduction, its nonsense, you don't correct nonsense with nonsense....
Notice, I didn't even comment on the thread

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:

lol, you never fail to disappoint, instead of you to provide an empirical evidence, you resort to ad hominem, logic is lost on you, you are clearly not that smart, i thought you'd come up with one "backyard" article by one scientific nobody like yourself since theres clearly no reasonable evidence for this claim, instead you are back to talking about sperm cells, how convenient....
madam, you cannot just go about making scientific claims you cannot prove, else, you earn a slap from Gregor mendel, if i had a child, id rather he thinks like me, if this is what he's gonna be doing.
nd am actually quite young, my grandfather sired his most succesful kid at 60, so the sperm quality must be top notch... thanks for your concern anyway wink

Lol, now this is ad hominem. Me, I gave you a little something they call 'unsolicited advice' grin

All's well.
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, now this is ad hominem. Me, I gave you what they call 'unsolicited advice' grin

All's well.

"Unreasonable unsolicited advice" grin

All's well un enlightened spirit
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
njokusboy:

"Unreasonable unsolicited advice" grin

All's well un enlightened spirit

It's very reasonable - a game of numbers and percentages. You can take it or leave it.

Meh.
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's very reasonable - a game of numbers and percentages. You can take it or leave it.

Meh.

Since you can't validate it, I'd rather leave it
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Stillfire: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Abstract
Although the intelligence quotient (IQ) is the most popular intelligence test in the world, little is known about the underlying biological mechanisms that lead to the differences in human. To improve our understanding of cognitive processes and identify potential biomarkers, we conducted a comprehensive investigation of 158 IQ-related genes selected from the literature. A genomic distribution analysis demonstrated that IQ-related genes were enriched in seven regions of chromosome 7 and the X chromosome. In addition, these genes were enriched in target lists of seven transcription factors and sixteen microRNAs. Using a network-based approach, we further reconstructed an IQ-related pathway from known human pathway interaction data. Based on this reconstructed pathway, we incorporated enriched drugs and described the importance of dopamine and norepinephrine systems in IQ-related biological process. These findings not only reveal several testable genes and processes related to IQ scores, but also have potential therapeutic implications for IQ-related mental disorders.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu/pmc/articles/PMC3933868/

It suffices to say that since boys get their X from their mothers, the majority of their IQ come from their 'fish brained' mamas. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by cococandy(f): 1:20am On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:
Women are fish brain

When a fish brain produces an egg(to form male or female), I wonder what the end product would be . cry

Fish egg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Stillfire: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
^^^Lol, Cococandy you're not serious. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by snakebeat: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:
Women are fish brain
Don't read too much into it, na just persiflage o... smiley
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lovely kiss

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Stillfire:

Abstract
Although the intelligence quotient (IQ) is the most popular intelligence test in the world, little is known about the underlying biological mechanisms that lead to the differences in human. To improve our understanding of cognitive processes and identify potential biomarkers, we conducted a comprehensive investigation of 158 IQ-related genes selected from the literature. A genomic distribution analysis demonstrated that IQ-related genes were enriched in seven regions of chromosome 7 and the X chromosome. In addition, these genes were enriched in target lists of seven transcription factors and sixteen microRNAs. Using a network-based approach, we further reconstructed an IQ-related pathway from known human pathway interaction data. Based on this reconstructed pathway, we incorporated enriched drugs and described the importance of dopamine and norepinephrine systems in IQ-related biological process. These findings not only reveal several testable genes and processes related to IQ scores, but also have potential therapeutic implications for IQ-related mental disorders.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu/pmc/articles/PMC3933868/

It suffices to say that since boys get their X from their mothers, the majority of their IQ come from their 'fish brained' mamas. grin grin grin grin

There you go cheesy

CC Njokusboy: That I couldn't be bothered seeking OL texts at the time means not that I was speaking outta my ar.se (but rather from a long-digested text).

For your 'benefit', the decomposed corpse of Gregor Mendel is currently conducting spirited back-to-back back hand motions with his right hand whilst holding tightly onto the void that was once his terribly inflamed, cause-'o-death kidney with the left smiley
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

There you go cheesy

CC Njokusboy: That I couldn't be bothered seeking OL texts at the time means not that I was speaking outta my ar.se (but rather from a long-digested text).

For your 'benefit', the decomposed corpse of Gregor Mendel is currently conducting spirited back-to-back back hand motions with his right hand whilst holding tightly onto the void that was once his terribly inflamed, cause-'o-death kidney with his left.

I saw that nonsense as soon as it was posted.... I didn't respond cauuse I don't like addressing pplle when am not addressed...
The link was not opening, the premises were faulty, fathers contribute nothing to the IQs of their son, only mothers do while daughters get from both mom and dad, daughters should automatically be smarter since they are getting IQS from 2 X chromosomes while boys only get from 1 innit.... I can bring up a better theory than that isolated nonsense fabricated by isolated individuals....

Try harder
Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Stillfire: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
The first link was published on the ncbi.gov site (Pubmed) which I have access to.
It's also on nature.com. I hope you can access it.
http://www.nature.com/srep/2014/140225/srep04176/full/srep04176.html

1 Like

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
njokusboy:

I saw that nonsense as soon as it was posted.... I didn't respond cauuse I don't like addressing pplle when am not addressed...
The link was not opening, the premises were faulty, fathers contribute nothing to the IQs of their son, only mothers do while daughters get from both mom and dad, daughters should automatically be smarter since they are getting IQS from 2 X chromosomes while boys only get from 1 innit.... I can bring up a better theory than that isolated nonsense fabricated by isolated individuals....

Try harder

That isn't how genetics works!

Having two X chromosomes (XX) =/= 2X

(Btw, the above model is no more true in science/genetics than it is in math/elementary algebra. X.X = Xsquared not 2X)

Besides, there are genetic differences between the X from the mother, and the one from the father. It's not like they're carbon copies, obviously.

The presence of two X chromosomes (XX) actually equalizes the impact of the gene. However, in the case of males (XY), there is only one X chromosome to be had, hence the reason it becomes prominent (having nothing else to 'counteract' it).

The Y chromosome has about 100 to 200 genes, none of which have been linked to cognition. The X chromosome has 1,200 plus genes, 150 of which have been linked to cognition. Variations in inherited intelligence (in girls) are much more influenced by the X chromosomes of the mother and father. In boys, their inherited cognitive powers are more influenced by the X from the mother...

2 Likes

Re: Men's Brain Vs Women's Brain. The Big Difference. by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Both the male and female have same brain ability.

If you are talking about emotions both male and female have emotions just that men are shy to show their emotions while women show theirs.

I think it is the female emotions and illogical reasoning they display that makes people(men) think women have "fish brain".

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. / As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? / I Want My Daughter Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.