Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Vibrating House; Indication Of Collapse?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Vibrating House; Indication Of Collapse?? (1012 Views)

Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS / Building Collapse In Nigeria: 6 Early Warning Signs / Lagos Flood: Two Die In Building Collapse After Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vibrating House; Indication Of Collapse?? by Nmeri17: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
I used to live on a major road and when heavy vehicles drove by, it caused the walls to vibrate. over time, I got used to it. Now, I moved to another state and occasionally my house vibrates. I didn't give much thought to it but a friend that started visiting just recently felt the vibrations and says it means the house is about to collapse shocked
Ever since, I've been quite wary and afraid. I have been sleeping with one both eyes wide open angry . by vibrations, I don't mean that the house starts to dart around like a ringing handset. it's a gentle vibration like when you're in a traffic and you're clutching continually...that subtle shaking the car does. so is this an indication that me and my cotenants are living on borrowed time or is it normal

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Prominent Areas In Ibadan. / Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity Supply / 17 Plots Available For Sale @ Ile Tuntun, Nihot- Idi Shin Axis. Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.