Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99416 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by BraniacX(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
kay29000:

I pray too o, but men! It will be hard o! Did you see how many times he was stabbed? It was like I was the one getting stabbed. embarassed

I had read the book prior to the film and I knew already that that was going to happen.... But seeing it is.........seeing it is..........tha shit just broke my heart
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by kay29000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
BraniacX:

I had read the book prior to the film and I knew already that that was going to happen.... But seeing it is.........seeing it is..........tha shit just broke my heart[b][/b]

Yes o! My friend had already told me that he got stabbed, but it still really broke my heart watching it. Watching it was a whole different experience.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by BraniacX(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
kay29000:

Yes o! My friend had already told me that he got stabbed, but it still really broke my heart watching it. Watching it was a whole different experience.

Imagine!!
After being stabbed in the stomach many times, the little twerp steps up and snow is like ........ ollie

And he gets stabbed in the heart all the same

I was biting my knuckles...........and am supposed to be a guy

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by kay29000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
BraniacX:

Imagine!!
After being stabbed in the stomach many times, the little twerp steps up and snow is like ........ ollie

And he gets stabbed in the heart all the same

I was biting my knuckles...........and am supposed to be a guy

cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.