Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife (1692 Views)

Screenshots: Man Got Drunk And Added All His Ex-girlfriends To A Whatsapp Group / WEIRD: Man Cuts Off His Ears To Look Like Parrot [graphic Pics] / See The 13 Signs That Shows Your Man Is Still Into His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by uzolexis(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
this has got to be the most insanely hilarious thing I have seen in a while.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102771651

Talk about splitting up.

Following his divorce, this German man appears to have decided to split all of his belongings with his wife—literally.
The disgruntled ex-husband, who goes by the name Der Juli online, posted a video to YouTube showcasing him cutting chairs, beds and phones in half for his ex-wife. The video's translated description reads "Thank you for 12 'beautiful years,' Laura! You've really earned half. Greetings also to my successor."
Phones, laptops, teddy bears—you name it, he split it.

From their mailbox to their sofa, all of the man's remaining halves are now up for sale on eBay, reports Mashable. One of the descriptions on his eBay page roughly translates as: "From my half I must now separate, fond memories you can not remove."

Unfortunately for Americans looking for some cut-up furniture, the man is not shipping to the U.S. If you are in the neighborhood though, he says he will accept cash payment upon delivery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHLg_9DGbSg

here's a video of him splitting all their belongings grin grin

he is selling his own half on ebay and a lot of pple want to buy.....lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
no be small thing
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by uzolexis(f): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
other things he split in half

cc; lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
No prenup no marriage

Won't hustle for some hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by pass111(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
can't happen here in Nigeria
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by donholy28(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
eh what of im d*ck na possession too so make he cut am half give am since na both of dem get am b4....
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Hahahahaha..

Oh Lord.
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
uzolexis:
other things he split in half

cc; lalasticlala ishilove

Who is currently kissing your mouth? I don't mind a taste.
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by uzolexis(f): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Who is currently kissing your mouth? I don't mind a taste.

the mouth/lips is fully taken smiley
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
uzolexis:

By you?
Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by huntila(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
uzolexis:

Kiss kiss kiss by Chris brown

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts All His Possessions In Half To Give His Ex Wife by uzolexis(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
huntila:

Kiss kiss kiss by Chris brown

lol,abeg carry your wahala comot jor cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FMC Yenagoa On Strike / Mouawiya Syasneh:the Boy Who Started The Syrian War Has REGRETS / #governorudomcares: Inspection Of Flooded Area At The Idongesit Nkanga, Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.